Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Showing "Strong Evidence" of Native American Ancestry

So make your position clear. Are you saying, straight up and once and for all, that she never claimed to be a full-blooded NA and that she was clear that the basis for her designation was family lore about a NA ancestor?

Honestly her excuse; years after the fact, does little to mitigate the fact that she let Havard list her as a minority professor.

I was joking the other day about listing my son's as NA - there ancestry is a lot more recent than Warren's would have been - and my gf fussed at me.

@Jack V Savage
As they say, talk is cheap.
and so is natty ice.
de5d801c-4522-46bf-aab1-bc199a14171e_1.396d6e4cb04f296a53ae3e433d6a9393.jpeg

Extremely minor. Not relevant to discussion in the current political landscape. If this is her biggest integrity issue, she's the most honest politician in Washington today. And it's not very close.

<36>

Not relevant?

Wait until kamala savages her for it in a debate.

He seems to be saying that.

It makes a difference for two reasons.

1. One is that particular way of stating it (or narrative) soft-peddles her claims to make it look less damaging to her credibility.

2. The other is that Jack claims to gracefully take correction when new info to consider is presented. He's using every trick in his book to avoid acknowledging something so simple. So simple you're ready to dismiss the inaccuracy of it, and his defense of it, by basically saying "well if he thinks so then it's good enough".

3. Can you honestly say that if the only claim you made was to have a distant NA ancestor that you'd expect folks to know, or even assume, that you view yourself as a minority because of it?

4.Can you honestly say that by subsequently claiming to view yourself as a minority that doesn't further the original claim? It's painfully obvious to me that it does.

I can’t select text on this shitty iPhone so I’ll just make numbers above.

1. Pretty much agree, except I don’t think the original claim is such a big deal, silly/stupid imo. But she should have admitted it was a real stretch, chalked it up to her family lore and moved on from it. Doubling down makes her much less credible.

2. I don’t know what this all means, and I don’t mean that to offend. I think JVS is emphasizing the wrong things, he is wrong on this imo, but he is not being dishonest or misrepresenting facts, he has the facts down better than many on the right here.

3. Agree, it’s redonkulus

4. Don’t follow

TTFN

So I have a question for my fellow leftists here, specifically the social leftists.

Can you explain to me why we don't hear talk about race being a social construct in how it is discussed 9/10 times, and has little to do with genetics, as compared to the talk of gender being a social construct?

Is the answer just simply intersectionalism?

If that is the case, I understand a little bit more each day, of how sodapopinski went from a economic progressive, to basically a white nationalist.
White nationalist.

Behold the hottest girl I ever fucked.
7sQ7QwH.jpg

NIEG HEIL

The fact that you're unable to admit that maybe you're just wrong says a lot, IMO. Especially after you've already admitted that I was right and then got caught red-handed lying about my position on multiple occasions. And the fact that you're circle-jerking with Inga, who is certainly the most dishonest poster here (something you've admitted) also says a lot.

You ever notice how you try to act like you're above it all but you literally back every leftist politician in every thread no matter what they do or say?

What do you really think the oddw are that in every discussion, ther person on the left is correct 100% of the time regardless of topic?

Get real.

So Did Elisabeth Warren just kill her chance to become president with this one poorly calculated move? She got attacked on the left, right and even center and all it did was make her fans defensive.

Weak. You aren't getting the new account off to a good start.
Lol if you care enough to respond, you should care enough to not respond to something no one posted. Otherwise you might as log out permanently and speed up the inevitable ban.

Back