Ella n Johnny; 90 Day Fiance

Miokink026

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

After No Neck Ed and "I'm attracted to her 50% so the fatass has to lose the other 50%" this has got to be my favorite pair.

She wanted this
PFPTzy0b.jpg

but she's realistic, so she got this:
Before-the-90-Days-Ella-and-Johnny.jpeg

UPDATE!!
The girl apparently formed a little witch circle and cast a love spell on him lol

Last edited:
My friend was on that show. When he told me they were going to be on it, i said no please dont do it its going to end badly . . .he didnt listen. It went as expected.

Lol...these train wreck couples are always hilarious. I took a foreign bride years ago and know lots of guys who did similar...none of the marriages would make for interesting tv. Too normal and....functional.

I think this couple is real, though. Most obese American chicks think they deserve Brad Pitt. Not surprising that Fatty really thinks she deserves a Shaolin master! LOL

Best part was something like when the dude was going to the doc to get something for her weight loss.
Him: so she’s a little big.
Doctors:so she’s obese
Him: We’ll they are American so she likes deserts.

Geez if that's what she got,

I wonder what HE wanted before reality hit..?

And leave No Neck ED out of this... He's adorable

Reddit claims most of the couples are fake. Don’t know how true that is. I’m sure some are real.
Like the hot bi chick is using the show for her onlyfans and is loaded. Or the old grandma hooking up with Soulja boy , come on now.

Reddit claims most of the couples are fake. Don’t know how true that is. I’m sure some are real.
Like the hot bi chick is using the show for her onlyfans and is loaded. Or the old grandma hooking up with Soulja boy , come on now.
Nah I think it's real. I mean, it's not hard to find desperate people and fit them into train wreck relationships. It's like TLC content. I'm also watching 1000 lb sisters. You can't tell me the bitch is gaining enough weight to kill her in under 3 years just for content; ignoring how unethical and pathetic that would be for the entire company, why risk being exposed when you can find people willing to do that even without cameras?

Oh BTW I don't have any ill will, if their relationship develops healthily, I'll be happy for them! I just find both of them hilarious.

Last edited:
Back