Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

Yeah and now those remaining have their benefits cut, less pay incentives, more hours and a less promising future. Imagine being rewarded for being in the top 20% of workers with all of those losses and twice the work demands. Recipe for success? Only a fool would think so.

You've twisted what I described, and have implemented successfully.

You don't cut benefits and pay and expect the top 20% to help you restructure/rebuild. You start giving top performers more responsibility and control over the company. Shit tier orgs usually are rooted in legacy leadership, so you start by fixing that at all levels, not just at the top.

If you cut the dog fuckers out top talent will see that things could be better. I wouldn't lose two minutes of sleep over the people quitting because lunches aren't free anymore. Is that the employee you want around, the one that prioritizes a free lunch over working at a better company?

not buying it. he spent every waking hour on twitter. he was more pissed off about losing his precious twitter account than the presidency. he even tried to sue twitter for banning him, and then he went and made his own imitation of twitter just because he couldnt be on twitter

twitter is his everything. he'll be back there tweeting his verbal diarrhea the very moment they unban him.

Would be hilarious if he shafts Elon

not buying it. he spent every waking hour on twitter. he was more pissed off about losing his precious twitter account than the presidency. he even tried to sue twitter for banning him, and then he went and made his own imitation of twitter just because he couldnt be on twitter

twitter is his everything. he'll be back there tweeting his verbal diarrhea the very moment they unban him.

You’re a real Fart Smeller…
<Huh2>

I’m seriously dumbfounded how anyone can think at this point this Twitter acquisition will be some resounding success.

I guess we'll find out. Musk can't run Twitter (and his other companies) day-to-day. Their success/failure will depend on his vision and whom he finds to be the CEO of twitter going fwd. I'm going to guess he has a large network of tech leaders and doesn't need a recruiter.

So, as any rational human being knows by this point, Elon is a gaping unwashed anus. This is known. However, I am entirely too drunk right now to add any substantive criticism, so I will add that he is a disgusting fatbody.

elon-musk-shirtless-mykonos-05.jpg

This gross motherfucker thinks that it is imperative that his "superior genetics" must be spread for the benefit of the human race
<Varys01>

Last edited:
So, as any rational human being knows by this point, Elon is a gaping unwashed anus. This is known. However, I am entirely too drunk right now to add any substantive criticism, so I will add that he is a disgusting fatbody.

elon-musk-shirtless-mykonos-05.jpg

This gross motherfucker thinks that it is impressive that his "superior genetics" must be spread for the benefit of the human race
<Varys01>
Here is an A level billionaire

1807boiwr0791.jpg

Back