Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

I honestly think it's been sold as more than a car company. But you're right in that even as it comes down it should level put. I'm not sure how it can be valued over Toyota tbh.

Margins and growth trajectory are the only rational reasons to value over Toyota. What is the growth story for Toyota? Most of it is in-country buying of stock. Don't confuse stock valuation with current market share or brand name.

OTOH - Cathie Wood's argument for Why TSLA is a $2000 stock is absurd. I think a lot wallstreetbets people follow her advice and drag others. Her assessment of future value is nonsensical but I bet it moved a lot of money into TSLA.

Sorry: $6000/share!

Margins and growth trajectory are the only rational reasons to value over Toyota. What is the growth story for Toyota? Most of it is in-country buying of stock. Don't confuse stock valuation with current market share or brand name.

OTOH - Cathie Wood's argument for Why TSLA is a $2000 stock is absurd. I think a lot wallstreetbets people follow her advice and drag others. Her assessment of future value is nonsensical but I bet it moved a lot of money into TSLA.

Sorry: $6000/share!

I might be wrong, but I'm sure I read margins for Tesla are circa 8 percent, in line with most other auto manufacturers including Toyota.

I think the smoke and mirrors is off the chart.

I might be wrong, but I'm sure I read margins for Tesla are circa 8 percent, in line with most other auto manufacturers including Toyota.

I think the smoke and mirrors is off the chart.

On a comparison to other electric vehicle manufacturers it's not even close (2023 numbers).

Tesla_Profit_Margins.jpg

Why are righties SO cucked and prone to making people their daddy and revolving their lives around their surrogate daddies?

Donald Trump
Elon Musk
Jordan Peterson

Literally no one does this on the left, for any person. Probably the most well-respected, most highly celebrated living leftist is Noam Chomsky. There is no cult of personality around him. People don't devote their entire lives to him. Noam doesn't sell any merch. No Chomsky NFTs. He sells books that he writes, and gives dry lectures and interviews.

I'm being facetious. I know the reason why. Social dominance theory and social dominance orientation. Right wingers are psychologically wired for high amounts of hierarchism. When your brain is highly hierarchical, it necessitates a "top" hierarch. Its hilariously baby brained, cucked and pathetic.

Why are righties SO cucked and prone to making people their daddy and revolving their lives around their surrogate daddies?

Donald Trump
Elon Musk
Jordan Peterson

Literally no one does this on the left, for any person. Probably the most well-respected, most highly celebrated living leftist is Noam Chomsky. There is no cult of personality around him. People don't devote their entire lives to him. Noam doesn't sell any merch. No Chomsky NFTs. He sells books that he writes, and gives dry lectures and interviews.

I'm being facetious. I know the reason why. Social dominance theory and social dominance orientation. Right wingers are psychologically wired for high amounts of hierarchism. When your brain is highly hierarchical, it necessitates a "top" hierarch. Its hilariously baby brained, cucked and pathetic.

Come on now, you know you celebrate Noam Chomsky Day:

(Fun fact, they stole that cake and whipped cream from a large grocery store, I should start a thread so all the Cons can scream about how they should be executed for it.)

Donald Trump
Elon Musk
Jordan Peterson

You're a bit delusional if you think far right is much different than far left. They operate under similar psychological triggers.

Come on now, you know you celebrate Noam Chomsky Day:

(Fun fact, they stole that cake and whipped cream from a large grocery store, I should start a thread so all the Cons can scream about how they should be executed for it.)

One of my all-time favorite movies haha. While I appreciated the elevating of Noam in that movie, that scene did strike me as kind of odd. I was just like "dude, no leftists do this or act like this". But also, its a movie, and the family is obviously super eccentric and out there. Also, their provided rationale for celebrating it is sound, lol.

Ok no problem.

How about: worth 60% more than #2 and worth as much as #2, #3, and #4 combined. That's not a small fact.

I agree, TSLA is wildly over-priced as a stock (IMO) but it's not just stock pump. Not at $500b.

The stock price is farcical.

It's valued like a tech company when it's really just a second-tier, niche auto manufacturer.

BYD, which Elon was laughing at publicly a decade ago, has surpassed Tesla in global EV sales and produces much better quality vehicles.

Donald Trump
Elon Musk
Jordan Peterson

People who don’t have dads don’t like authority, which leads them to not liking guys like Trump.

A good portion of the voter base on the left have no dads. I guess keep those blacks poor and destroy theirs family unit so you guys can get their votes.

People who don’t have dads don’t like authority, which leads them to not liking guys like Trump.

A good portion of the voter base on the left have no dads. I guess keep those blacks poor and destroy theirs family unit so you guys can get their votes.

Is that based on anything other than your feelings?

Wish my dad was a known rapist and convicted fraudster like Trump. I'm quite big on family values ya see.

It was Republicans who created the war on drugs. Which is one of the primary reasons for modern black poverty.

It is Republicans who are completely against reparations. What a weird fuckin self own you decided to post

Citation needed lmao

Imagine stating that because of your Dad you "like authority." And these are the people who call their political opposition "cucks" and claim to love freedom. All the while with that "thank you Sir, may I have another?" energy.

It was Republicans who created the war on drugs. Which is one of the primary reasons for modern black poverty.

It is Republicans who are completely against reparations. What a weird fuckin self own you decided to post

“You want to know what this [war on drugs] was really all about? The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying?

We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news.

Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

~ John Ehrlichman, Assistant to the President for Domestic Affairs under President Richard Nixon

“You want to know what this [war on drugs] was really all about? The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying?

We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news.

Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

~ John Ehrlichman, Assistant to the President for Domestic Affairs under President Richard Nixon
How do we compromise with, and operate society alongside a group of people that do not care about reality and facts, and who do not even believe that government should maximize human well-being?

Sorry if that question is a little off topic. I'm just struck by that dummy blaming democrats for black poverty, while simultaneously he does not/would not support any of the policies that could alleviate black poverty. How do we govern and operate the world's most powerful country alongside a cohort of people who fundamentally live in another universe? I don't see any long term solution or way out.

Imagine stating that because of your Dad you "like authority." And these are the people who call their political opposition "cucks" and claim to love freedom. All the while with that "thank you Sir, may I have another?" energy.

Some people really believe they can manage whatever they can manage in life because they had an authoritarian in their lives.

Sad.

Don't know how I passed up on that easy dunk. You can even remove the dad part. Just imagine saying you "like authority" 💀

"I'm a big tough alpha male edgy manly man...so naturally I love being told what to do. I love following orders. I love following rules."

How do we compromise with, and operate society alongside a group of people that do not care about reality and facts, and who do not even believe that government should maximize human well-being?

Sorry if that question is a little off topic. I'm just struck by that dummy blaming democrats for black poverty, while simultaneously he does not/would not support any of the policies that could alleviate black poverty. How do we govern and operate the world's most powerful country alongside a cohort of people who fundamentally live in another universe? I don't see any long term solution or way out.

They insist all the bad things were in the distant past and foam at the mouth when they rant about how fucked black culture is, while dismissing everything white culture did to fuck it.

Bootstraps, bootstraps, stop being mean to white people, bootstraps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back