Elon Musk is dating Grimes

Looks like a dad and his rebellious teen daughter.

If he was going to go for a hipster music girl he should have gone for St. Vincent. Much hotter and better music
St-Vincent.jpeg

Grimes' first album had a few good tunes I thought. I respect her for producing her own shit. She isn't fit though,

She's no Amber heard. But probably not looney like heard is.

throwback to that time Grimes teamed up with Kreayshawn.

DONT SMOKE MY BLUNT BITCH

Pretty sure this is an undoctored pic
Frank_Grimes_%28Official_Image%29.PNG

I heard she originally turned to music to deal with the tragic death of her brother, Frank.

Happy for her.

“What's this? 'Extremely high voltage.' Well, I don't need safety gloves, because I'm Homer Simp-!”
―Frank Grimes' last words just before his death

In most cases, all they had to do was put something like a headband on her to keep them back when she was a baby. Too many parents think protruding ears are cute. Their children get teased later in life. When their children find out that it could have been so easily changed as a baby, they tend to resent their parents. I know of one family who had two of their 4 children start to develop them as babies and the doctors recommended the headband and it worked. When those children had children, their ears started to fold out. One used the headband but one didn't. The child who developed the protruding ears had them surgically altered when she was 27, costing her around $5000. She was pretty upset when she found out that her cousin had avoided the childhood teasing and later surgery because her parents followed the doctor's and grandparents advice. What is cute on a baby can become traumatic for a child later in life. When one of the parents grows up with ears that stick out, they are much more likely to do something about their children's ears.

That’s the most informative thing I’ve read on Sherdog in years!

“What's this? 'Extremely high voltage.' Well, I don't need safety gloves, because I'm Homer Simp-!”
―Frank Grimes' last words just before his death

Poor girl is haunted by his death so her becoming a bit eccentric is kind of understandable.

I thought you meant Frank Grimes, or grimey as he liked to be called.

Who the fuck is this person?

Back