Crime Elon Musk says Biden flying 320K ‘unvetted’ migrants into the US sets stage ‘for something far worse than 9/11’

Imagine being the richest guy on earth and this is how you spend your time.
He's not the richest anymore he has dropped down to 3rd place. Imagine losing 40 billion in less then 3 months. At least in stock value hard turn right has caused many problems for his company. Oh the Cybertruck truck made people wonder is mad.

All the humanity look who's number one. Lol

He's not the richest anymore he has dropped down to 3rd place. Imagine losing 40 billion in less then 3 months. At least in stock value hard turn right has caused many problems for his company. Oh the Cybertruck truck made people wonder is mad.

All the humanity look who's number one. Lol

lol... I think Elon will be fine

Immigrants can't vote. How are you people this fucking stupid

To be fair, a lot of the fears aren't just over just voting. They are scared over illegals in their country without going through the proper process.

On one hand, this looks like objectively terrible policy.

On the other hand - if they are all vetted before entry and given court dates, and then deported if they don't show.. it is at least understandable and less insane (still not great).

I don't really understand that process that well but it seems pretty lenient. I think a lot of folks would like a stricter process.

The lack of self awareness by the liberal elite media… mocking blue collar Americans for worrying about mass illegal immigration.

Not realizing blue collar jobs are at most risk as a result

This chick was part of Biden's inner circle. Gives an insight into just how much anti American sentiment there is in the White House right now.

To be fair, a lot of the fears aren't just over just voting. They are scared over illegals in their country without going through the proper process.

On the other hand - if they are all vetted before entry and given court dates, and then deported if they don't show.. it is at least understandable and less insane (still not great).

I don't really understand that process that well but it seems pretty lenient. I think a lot of folks would like a stricter process.
Yep...Voting is the least of the majority of Americans worries and the vast majority of all agree that we need to stop these Illegals from invading our country.

lol at goat conman Elon cucks. I suspect he’ll end up bankrupt at the same time goatnald is jailed and sent to the gulag. Meanwhile GOATmala will lead us to utopia imo.
What a WILD year this gonna be!

The whole reason for the large number of illegal entries is because of how strict the process already is. The more difficult you make it, the more people will enter through unofficial means.

Immigrants commit less crime than American citizens do, and they contribute more to the economy than they take out. They are objectively a net benefit for society. At some point the anti immigration crowd have to admit that their position isn't about what's objectively best for the country, it's just about racism and hating people with a different skin color and culture. That's it.

Hey @Lucas1980 <45><Lmaoo>

Isn't it so crazy how objective reality exists?! And you can easily access data to that objective reality?! Isn't that INSANE bro???

The whole reason for the large number of illegal entries is because of how strict the process already is. The more difficult you make it, the more people will enter through unofficial means.

Immigrants commit less crime than American citizens do, and they contribute more to the economy than they take out. They are objectively a net benefit for society. At some point the anti immigration crowd have to admit that their position isn't about what's objectively best for the country, it's just about racism and hating people with a different skin color and culture. That's it.
That is the dumbest take yet but at least your keeping consistent.... You keep calling them "Immigrants" which they are not..They are illegal criminals breaking into our country.

Also - has anyone pointed out the irony of illegal immigrant Elon Musk talking shit about migrants? The dude is literally an illegal immigrant. He came here on a visa and it's confirmed he stayed in the country long, long after it expired. But that's all good right? Because he's white.

That is the dumbest take yet but at least your keeping consistent.... You keep calling them "Immigrants" which they are not..They are illegal criminals breaking into our country.
Entering the country without documentation and/or not through a port of entry, is a civil offense. Not a criminal one. Try keeping your racism in your pants next time.

Why don't you have that same hatred for Elon Musk, who came here illegally? Gee I wonder what the difference could be retard.

We find that undocumented immigrants have substantially lower crime rates than native-born citizens and legal immigrants across a range of felony offenses. Relative to undocumented immigrants, US-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes.

"Hurrr durrrr. Feelings over facts. I hate people with brown skin so I just invent my own reality that they're more criminal than US citizens"

Weird then how the last mass granting of amnesty for illegal migrants was a Republican President.

It's was the democrats that pushed that in an exchange to secure the border.

Regan (and any republican)was stupid to agree to the deal and believe the democrats would actually do anything to secure the border.

Which is why any bill now need to secure the border as the first step before anything else.

a person who comes to a country to take up permanent residence
"Hurrr durrrr I'm an inbred racist, so I think I can make up the definition of words. Objective reality doesn't matter to me. Words are whatever I want them to mean. And I get mad at people when they use words by their definition"

"Hurrr durrrr I'm an inbred racist, so I think I can make up the definition of words. Objective reality doesn't matter to me. Words are whatever I want them to mean. And I get mad at people when they use words by their definition"
Call them what you want but they're Illegals who are committing a criminal act by breaking into our country......And I'm not a "Wacist" at all and I love your ignorant assumptions. But hey you're a Queen and that's what Queens do.

lol... I think Elon will be fine

jeff-bezos-laughing-suit.jpg

But this guy finally got back after Elon yes that guy endlessly ribbed him. It was big news in 2022 when he lost like 70 billion in value Elon took shots at him. Mark Zuckerberg to could not escape Elon but the the route is on as Elon peaked to 320 billion. Now he been sliding downward badly.

jeff-bezos-laughing-suit.jpg

But this guy finally got back after Elon yes that guy endlessly ribbed him. It was big news in 2022 when he lost like 70 billion in value Elon took shots at him. Mark Zuckerberg to could not escape Elon but the the route is on as Elon peaked to 320 billion. Now he been sliding downward badly.
And? So now you noodles are big Bezos fans...laughing.

Back