Embrace the lines

PaulDaleyFan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Jon Jones still the goat. DC couldn't even do damage to old man not prepared anderson. Weidmans dad wouldn't even call DC his boy

To be fair to DC, he must have had a roller coaster week. The fact we even got a replacement fight tonight amazes me. Congrats to both guys for stepping up, even if the fight wasn't what we wished for.

To be fair to DC, he must have had a roller coaster week. The fact we even got a replacement fight tonight amazes me. Congrats to both guys for stepping up, even if the fight wasn't what we wished for.
woulda rather seen my boy jason brilz in there. he woulda given dc trouble

Anderson is one of those guys you could watch tape of and still not know what to expect come punchy-face on fight night.

That kind of fighter on last-minute notice and against a Jon-obsessed Daniel Cormier, in hindsight I reckon there is only one way this match could have gone...and we saw it.

Don't fancy arguing with the detractors, I understand the points being made, but to non-casuals, I like to think DC will still be held in high standing once the post-card buzz simmers down.

Everyones forgetting the fact of Anderson's wrestling skill over the years. Even old man Spider would place in the top 20 NCAA D1 tourny nowadays.

Anderson is one of those guys you could watch tape of and still not know what to expect come punchy-face on fight night.

That kind of fighter on last-minute notice and against a Jon-obsessed Daniel Cormier, in hindsight I reckon there is only one way this match could have gone...and we saw it.

Don't fancy arguing with the detractors, I understand the points being made, but to non-casuals, I like to think DC will still be held in high standing once the post-card buzz simmers down.
2016 account lol go watch ronda rousey

Omg, 2012 join date. You're not even a tuf noob. You do know most ppl here are on their 20th account. Bloody dope, newb
2014 account lol you prb think fedor would beat blak beast

2016 account lol go watch ronda rousey
Been watching the sport since summer of 2006 with the Bitter Rivals card. Have had a busy life, ha...my apologies. :rolleyes:

I don't even think DC was trying to hurt him. Seemed more like a work than a fight, both men were content with DC winning and no one getting hurt so they could collect easy paychecks.

I don't even think DC was trying to hurt him. Seemed more like a work than a fight, both men were content with DC winning and no one getting hurt so they could collect easy paychecks.
this isnt the royal rumble, buddy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back