Embrace the lines

Jones is no longer the GOAT or even in the goat talks. He only has himself to blame. If he won this fight there would probably be no argument that he is goat. But, didnt happen. Hopefully he's able to straighten up. Might be too late for his fighting career, but he can still do good with his life. Should have the money. Just needs some sort of guidance.

i dont drink BRO, im catholic
Bitch please. You're a fucking idiot. So no irish, Italians,germans,french,mexicans,south Americans etc etc etc because t here catholic. You need help

rampage used to get them in pride(its a japanese fight league, you should check it out) . theyre cool
Go shag you're mas best mate. I remember you're weird threads from the Mayberry years ago. Btw, why you pretending to be from jersey a hen your actually from England? You need help bud

Go shag you're mas best mate. I remember you're weird threads from the Mayberry years ago. Btw, why you pretending to be from jersey a hen your actually from England? You need help bud

lol never psoted in mayberry, and im from jersey you drunk. go to bed

lol never psoted in mayberry, and im from jersey you drunk. go to bed
Unless I'm mistaken, there's another "pauldaleyfan' that posted in the gheyberry. It's you so stop talking shit

Back