Emil "Valhalla" Meek vs "Platinum" Mike Perry!@@

Platinum should fight Matt Brown after Jouban.

Win or lose.

Honestly Meek KTFO'ing Palhares means he is at the top of the UFC. If someone beats Rory, Palhares, Askren, or Shields they instantly become the favorite for the WW UFC strap since any of those guys would probably run through the current UFC WW division.

Nonsense. Palhares is incredibly inconsistent and prone to KO and of all the people you named he is the least impressive to beat.

And no, none of those guys is going anywhere in the WW division except for Rory possibly

That Meek guy looked rubbish against Mein and the headlines say he looked impressive?

WTF

not even kidding, PMP would've starched that guy if he fought him like he fought Jordan.

That Meek guy looked rubbish against Mein and the headlines say he looked impressive?

WTF

not even kidding, PMP would've starched that guy if he fought him like he fought Jordan.

Meek snapped a rib in the first. Of course that impeded his performance in the latter round. He got the job done, though.

Meek snapped a rib in the first. Of course that impeded his performance in the latter round. He got the job done, though.
Oh yeah I did actually forget about that grimacing

was it confirmed as a snapped rib? and I know Mein ain't no slouch either ;)

Think Emil v Jouban is better and Perry v Mein

Edit: main card but not co and headling though

Great match for the fans. No way this would be a boring fight. Somebody's getting KO'd.

Think Emil v Jouban is better and Perry v Mein

Edit: main card but not co and headling though
I'm actually worried Mein would be tougher stylewise for Perry than Meek, but I can't actually remember Meek's previous performances and he was injured last time out apparently.

Back