Emil "Valhalla" Meek warwagon!

The meek will inherit the earth.
Underrated comment. :D

And the Dawg has got your back, Emil!

i-got-your-back.jpg

If Mein does not win this one I am never watching mma again. Should be an absolute mismatch based on the fighters records alone.

Meek is forced to shave his beard. RIP his winning chances, Mein gonna demolish poor dude.

Is the shaving of his beard going to be his Samson moment?

Is the shaving of his beard going to be his Samson moment?
Not if he keeps it jarred under his bed, names it and shares with it his most intimate secrets.

He has to kiss it goodnight too.

<{1-1}>

We live in the same city, even. I wish him the best of luck, though it may be a steep climb. If he wins he will become a celebrity back in Norway.

Allright, as long as Gus is injured, he's my Viking of choice.

Mein is going to be blood-eagled tomorrow night

War Meek!

So is he worth the hype? Haven't seen much of him to be honest.
He's a former bodybuilder who pretty much punches or gets punched. He's under 30, IIRC, so this would be a good time to make big plays in the cage.

I'm interested to see how he does.

I think it's funny that the commission has tighter grooming standards for cage fighters than my employer does for salespeople and engineers.

I dig his personality and him playing off his Viking ancestry. But Mein seems like a good guy and he's crafty and fucking good. This looks like a mismatch.

I have nothing against Meek but I will be rooting for Mein. So glad he is back, and I love his style of striking.

I've always been a Mein fan. Sorry. Saying that, may the best man win.

I dig his personality and him playing off his Viking ancestry. But Mein seems like a good guy and he's crafty and fucking good. This looks like a mismatch.
It really is. I like Emil and feel an obligation to stand behind our own fighters but this is Mein's to lose, if we're all being honest here.

He's a former bodybuilder who pretty much punches or gets punched. He's under 30, IIRC, so this would be a good time to make big plays in the cage.

Sounds like this fight's gonna deliver either way. I'm in. <cheer>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back