End of UK as free society RE: Tommy Robinson jailed for BS; released on bail.

Tommy Robinson isn't shining a light on anyone . He was outside a courthouse before a case where these so called "creatures" were being tried, and not by him, mind you. He's spreading a culture of hate.

Yeah what an intolerant fuck. Spreading hate against pedos, rapists, and sex traffickers. Those poor pedophile rapists, if only they had more open minded advocates like yourself.

Lol, as you wrote it that's the exact same backstory of every racist grandpa ever. His neighborhood used to be majority white, then it wasn't and he starts yelling "this neighborhood is going to hell!". He's just one Florida condo away from Fox News Bingo.

Well, in his case the neighbourhood did go to hell:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-abused-1000-children-newspaper-idUSKCN1GO1TJ

I think Tommy's frustrations are understandable considering that this level of mass rape on underage children is quite unheard of, in Western countries. He doesn't want this to be swept under the carpet like it largely has been.

Yeah what an intolerant fuck. Spreading hate against pedos, rapists, and sex traffickers. Those poor pedophile rapists, if only they had more open minded advocates like yourself.
That spin won't work with me. I have worked with victims of rape whose attackers were of all colors. I was victimized by a pedophile when I was young. And I have spent time finding housing for victims of sex trafficking. Robinson has no interest in these issues, if he did he would advocate for groups who were victims of rape by people other than Muslims. His only target is Islam and he makes that clear.

Muslim isn't a race, it's a follower of a religion, get it right nerd. Lol @ defending a nutjob religion.

People who call him racist have obviously never listened to his life story. The short of it is that he never had anything against Muslims. But he lived in an area surrounded by Muslims and experienced the negative effects of it on a daily basis. That's not racism, that's reality, look no further than Muslim countries to see what the logical conclusion of the practise of Islam looks like.

He is completely racist in every sense of the word. I have spent most of my adult life in Muslim war-torn shitholes and lost plenty of friends in the fighting...those 'negative effects' have not left me a racist, bigoted cunt like 'tommy'

Well, in his case the neighbourhood did go to hell:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-abused-1000-children-newspaper-idUSKCN1GO1TJ

I think Tommy's frustrations are understandable considering that this level of mass rape on underage children is quite unheard of, in Western countries. He doesn't want this to be swept under the carpet like it largely has been.

Yeah, that's terrible. But that's not exclusive to Muslim communities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

That spin won't work with me. I have worked with victims of rape whose attackers were of all colors. I was victimized by a pedophile when I was young. And I have spent time finding housing for victims of sex trafficking. Robinson has no interest in these issues, if he did he would advocate for groups who were victims of rape by people other than Muslims. His only target is Islam and he makes that clear.

Your "of all ethnicities and colours" shit won't wash with me. One group of men in particular commit these crimes at a completely disproportionate rate to their population and across several decades in many different parts of the UK following a similar modus operandi (Rochdale, Bristol, Derby, Rotherham, Mansfield etc.,)

Do you feel Islam is being unfairly targeted for these crimes or do you think Male Muslims have a problem with this particular crime, and that they should rightly be called out for it? (something the mainstream media repeatedly refuses to do)

People like you repeatedly use these false arguments to hide what is an Islamic problem and try to turn it into an "men of all ethnicities are rapists" argument.

Wtf, fight back. Getting sick of these rape gangs and the liberals that protect them.

Fight back

Your "of all ethnicities and colours" shit won't wash with me. One group of men in particular commit these crimes at a completely disproportionate rate to their population and across several decades in many different parts of the UK following a similar modus operandi (Rochdale, Bristol, Derby, Rotherham, Mansfield etc.,)

Do you feel Islam is being unfairly targeted for these crimes or do you think Male Muslims have a problem with this particular crime, and that they should rightly be called out for it? (something the mainstream media repeatedly refuses to do)

People like you repeatedly use these false arguments to hide what is an Islamic problem and try to turn it into an "men of all ethnicities are rapists" argument.

Thread is filled with your typical cowardly POS apologists and deflectors like that guy. Garbage like him are more outraged by people who call out "brown" people for raping kids than the actual rapists themselves.

Race_of_Perpetrators%20122016.png

Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Female Victims of Sexual Violence, 1994-2010 (2013).

Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Female Victims of Sexual Violence, 1994-2010 (2013).

RAINN is an American organisation, so I'd assume those statistics are for America.

Try one for Britain in which the Rotherham scandal, committed by Muslims, was the single largest Child Protection scandal this country has ever seen, with estimates of thousands of victims over a 20 year period.

The rape and pedo apologists out in force already. You people honestly make me sick.

RAINN is an American organisation, so I'd assume those statistics are for America.

Try one for Britain in which Rotherham scandal, committed by Muslims, was the single largest Child Protection scandal this country has ever seen, with estimates of thousands of victims over a 20 year period.
Here you go, the source is gov.uk.

"Where offenders’ ethnicity was known, 81% of people convicted of sexual offenses in 2014 were white, 7% were black and 9% were Asian in 2014. These proportions were similar over the previous four years. The government told us it doesn’t regularly publish information on the ethnicity of those found guilty of sexual offenses so there is no more recent information."

Lies. You are full of shit.

Here you go, the source is gov.uk.

"Where offenders’ ethnicity was known, 81% of people convicted of sexual offenses in 2014 were white, 7% were black and 9% were Asian in 2014. These proportions were similar over the previous four years. The government told us it doesn’t regularly publish information on the ethnicity of those found guilty of sexual offenses so there is no more recent information."

9% seems incredibly high for what is quite a small percentage of the UK population, especially as many of these crimes(gang related sex abuses like Rotherham) were reported many years after the fact and wouldn't have gone into a specific year category, especially in the mass reporting of gang related rapes and abuses that take place over decades.

There's a reason statistics relating ethnicity and sex assaults are hard to find for Britain and it's not ignorant bookkeeping.

9% seems incredibly high for what is quite a small percentage of the UK population, especially as many of these crimes(gang related sex abuses like Rotherham) were reported many years after the fact and wouldn't have gone into a specific year category, especially in the mass reporting of gang related rapes and abuses that take place over decades.

There's a reason statistics relating ethnicity and sex assaults are hard to find for Britain and it's not ignorant bookkeeping.
Well anyway this is an incredibly touchy subject. I agree that rape statistics are always going to be tough to judge, or at least thats what I think but yeah. There are steps that need to be taken w/r/t integrating refugees into society and of course the treatment of women in Islamic societies is a major issue that needs to be worked out. I just hate when I see people who clearly have an anti muslim agenda pretending they care about rape instead of just hating Islam. But I will take your word for it if you say you personally care about the issue and I would hope you do the same for me. By the way In the Mouth of Madness is awesome.

Due you have more recent statistics and ones for the UK where this issue is?

Ok, so cliffs but it seems Tommy was reading out stuff about an ASIAN PEDO GROOMING GANG. The case where all these muslims from Pakistan and etc were grooming underage girls to rape and sell them into prostitution.

Tommy was reading it outside a courtroom and there was stuff about a ban talking about a case but Tommy gave info directly from a giant newspaper.
They grab him and try him and sentence him to 13 months within one hour.
It seems there is also a ban on talking about Tommy getting arrested.

Welcome to Oceania! 1984 written in arabic-numerals (ha!). Welcome to sharia and the end of any pretense of free speech. Say goodbye to criticizing Islam at all in the UK.

Also, they gave Tommy a death sentence. He is hated by muslims. The guy who threw a bacon sandwich at a mosque was murdered in jail....so you see where this is going.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/63766...e-edl-arrested-facebook-video-grooming-trial/
^ one of the few pages left

I don't think the situation was as innocuous or as innocent as you tried to make it sound.

While I am not overly familiar with the situation or the person arrested, it seems pretty obvious that he is a known public figure with fairly polarizing views. I think he achieved what he wanted (minus the prison sentence) - to draw attention to and sensationalize the issue. While I don't agree that he should be thrown in prison, people have to understand that the presence of an antagonistic figure in a public forum is sufficient to disturb the peace. The same thing happened when Anne Coulter tried to speak at a university campus about free speech, but she caused a riot and had her invitation revoked. It wasn't so much the topic, as it was the person.

For the record, I think everybody should be entitled to their opinion and views, without fear of being jailed (assuming they were being lawful). But this sounds an awful lot like a guy who open carries an assault rifle going to a gun reform lobby. Sure he is legally entitled to do so, but don't act surprised when people get upset.

Back