End of UK as free society RE: Tommy Robinson jailed for BS; released on bail.

you help by making it easier for islamists to recruit young impressionable muslims

Ive stated this multiple times already you fucking asshat

Lol. Ever taken a look at what happens on the regular in Muslim-majority countries? Ever heard of Al-Quaeda, Al-Nusra, Boko Haram, Hezbollah, Al-Shabaab, Hamas, Aby Sayyaf? Muslims don't need us to become terrorists, they do it on their own, constantly.

but I didnt say all of them are racists and they "racially abuse " muslims. White muslims will get shit from them just the same as the other muslims from other races. Why the fuck are you making this a race issue now?

I'm talking about recent white converts to Islam. White British converts to Islam seem to be far more easily radicalised and often convert to Islam with violent Jihad/revenge against their origin culture in mind.

My point is, the root cause of people joining ISIS is the attractive idea of easily attaining money, power and group belonging. Not the "racist right feeding and growing extreme Islam". Critiquing Islam doesn't create Jihadists.

Im saying you idiots make it easier for the islamists to recruit muslims, radicalise them and make them do the evil things the islamists have done so far.

This is a suggestion that anti Islam sentiments/ideas push Muslims to extreme acts of violence. The people attracted to extreme acts of violence the likes we've seen from ISIS wouldn't be stopped if criticising Islam went away, you'd only empower them.

I'm talking about recent white converts to Islam. White British converts to Islam seem to be far more easily radicalised and often convert to Islam with violent Jihad/revenge against their origin culture in mind.

My point is, the root cause of people joining ISIS is the attractive idea of easily attaining money, power and group belonging. Not the "racist right feeding and growing extreme Islam". Critiquing Islam doesn't create Jihadists.

This is a suggestion that anti Islam sentiments/ideas push Muslims to extreme acts of violence. The people attracted to extreme acts of violence the likes we've seen from ISIS wouldn't be stopped if criticising Islam went away, you'd only empower them.
but they are still muslims, so they will still receive abuse.

You have a very naive view on things if you think muslims join isis for money. They do it because the society they grew up in is rejecting them, so they are easily recruited by the hate preachers that poison their minds.Thats where they get that sense of belonging as they are made to feel like they belong.

Oh and thats no suggestion.... the rise in anti islam sentiments will defientely lead to more extremism from the muslim communities. Take it from someone who grew up in central scotland during the 80's. Replace muslims with catholics and the same shit was happening. Catholics just trying to live their lives were targeted just for who they were. Which led to more violence. You guys just dont understand sectarianism

but they are still muslims, so they will still receive abuse.

You have a very naive view on things if you think muslims join isis for money. They do it because the society they grew up in is rejecting them, so they are easily recruited by the hate preachers that poison their minds.Thats where they get that sense of belonging as they are made to feel like they belong.

You're in agreement with a poster who blamed global Islamic jihad on "the right wankers and curtain twitchers" and I'm naive?

<Dylan>

Muslims self isolate and ghettoise themselves, Britain never "rejected them". Social seekers are a large part of ISIS recruitment, people who seek notoriety because their personal life is unfulfilling, Islamic Jihad and the fight for an Islamic Caliphate gives their life purpose.

By your logic, women must feed and grow incel culture by rejecting the advances of unattractive men. The problem is with the ISIS recruits, not society.

You're in agreement with a poster who blamed global Islamic jihad on "the right wankers and curtain twitchers" and I'm naive?

<Dylan>

Muslims self isolate and ghettoise themselves, Britain never "rejected them". Social seekers are a large part of ISIS recruitment, people who seek notoriety because their personal life is unfulfilling, Islamic Jihad and the fight for an Islamic Caliphate gives their life purpose.

By your logic, women must feed and grow incel culture by rejecting the advances of unattractive men. The problem is with the ISIS recruits, not society.
are you serious? he didnt blame the "global islamic jihad" on anyone.... all he said was this
Lol Literally no one thinks that; the general population think the guys a bonafide cunt. The only people who care are other 2 bob right wing wankers and cowardly curtain twitchers. These fckin idiots help feed and grow Muslim extremism, and have done for decades. But most who support this fella are to stupid to comprehend this

by feeding it he means you make it easier for them to recruit impressionable muslims. You guys are fucking dumb today lol

Lol. Ever taken a look at what happens on the regular in Muslim-majority countries? Ever heard of Al-Quaeda, Al-Nusra, Boko Haram, Hezbollah, Al-Shabaab, Hamas, Aby Sayyaf? Muslims don't need us to become terrorists, they do it on their own, constantly.
maybe if we left that region alone it wouldnt be in the mess it is right now, so we dont get to just say "look at those savages" without recognising our countries role in creating that environment in the first place

Muslims self isolate and ghettoise themselves, Britain never "rejected them". Social seekers are a large part of ISIS recruitment, people who seek notoriety because their personal life is unfulfilling, Islamic Jihad and the fight for an Islamic Caliphate gives their life purpose..
you seem to talk like you know what you are talking about. Do all muslims believe the exact same doctrine of islam that ISIS do? no they dont, so the question should be which doctrine are they recruiting from? Do you even know?

The idea that so-called "far right" which is basically anyone who doesn't think like them, shoulders some of the responsibility for these extremes is such a laughable leftist bullet point.

If there was evidence for this, then fine, but not only is the claim flimsy and plucked out of the air, but apparently they don't need any, just say it and it's true.

Runs over people, blows up stadiuims, child rape gangs etc. and

london-muslim-protest-7.jpg

= pushback. Leftist use this pushback as the justification and a defence for the above to paint the "far-right" (anyone who doesn't think like them) as the real villain here, leftist logic. Muslims don't need a far-right to goad them into terrorist acts against infidels.

Also like you said, why haven't other minority groups done these things? "Gee I wonder why that sign doesn't say racist Nazi's makes me behead people, I'll blame that far-right fringe group anyway".

you seem to talk like you know what you are talking about. Do all muslims believe the exact same doctrine of islam that ISIS do? no they dont, so the question should be which doctrine are they recruiting from? Do you even know?

I never stated that they do.

I'd imagine actual grooming and recruiting of youngsters to fight for ISIS has very little to do with Islamic ideology and more to do with appealing to pliable young minds with notions of glory, power and comraderie. Look how many are eager to come back once they realise the hellish conditions they're greeted with and it's not what they were sold.

A famous case was those 3 young girls who went off to join Isis from the UK, must have been no older than 15 (the details escape me, it was a long time ago)

I doubt an Isis recruiter tempted them with hardline political and ideological doctrine and more just appealed to adventurous, wild, naive, youthfulness. Sold them on the idea of a utopian dream on the other side of the world.

pushing your bullshit rhetoric about a muslim invasion of the west.... shit like that.

Are you claiming there is not a massive influx of mainly young male muslims in western europe?
Are you saying there is not a corresponding increase in rape?

"Leaked document says 2,000 men allegedly assaulted 1,200 German women on New Year’s Eve"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ars-eve/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.363c4e685bd7
^ washington post even

I am not sure if you are just trolling or are weak and stupid and think everyone else should be.

I never stated that they do.

I'd imagine actual grooming and recruiting of youngsters to fight for ISIS has very little to do with Islamic ideology and more to do with appealing to pliable young minds with notions of glory, power and comraderie. Look how many are eager to come back once they realise the hellish conditions they're greeted with and it's not what they were sold.

A famous case was those 3 young girls who went off to join Isis from the UK, must have been no older than 15 (the details escape me, it was a long time ago)

I doubt an Isis recruiter tempted them with hardline political and ideological doctrine and more just appealed to adventurous, wild, naive, youthfulness. Sold them on the idea of a utopian dream on the other side of the world.
dude you arent making any points Ive not already covered in previous posts

Are you claiming there is not a massive influx of mainly young male muslims in western europe?
Are you saying there is not a corresponding increase in rape?

"Leaked document says 2,000 men allegedly assaulted 1,200 German women on New Year’s Eve"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ars-eve/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.363c4e685bd7
^ washington post even

I am not sure if you are just trolling or are weak and stupid and think everyone else should be.
does that make something an invasion? do all of these muslims believe the same doctrine of islam? who is coordinating this invasion? Could there be any other reasons for a possible large influx of refugees?

does that say anything about immigrants? or muslims?

keep trying kiddo, one day you'll make a good point ;)

Just responding to your response to me bud, we can usually find some common ground :)

You have the patience of a saint to deal with perhaps the worst poster in all of the war room. Props brother.

I am not an English lawyer so I don't know for sure. Many of the cases I have litigated require me to study English Common Law (essentially law from before the Revolution). That on occasion requires ordering from the National Archives in England. Then translating the text from MIddle English to modern English just to get started. That takes a long time. There might be some English equivalent to a due process or more likely a cruel and unusual argument that could be made which will require a historical analysis. Another approach is to show the judge abused some statutory power or right and that requires digging up thousands of pages of legislative notes from the time of the statutes enactment which can be decades ago in order to determine legislative intent. I am not saying you can't go hire some 50 pound an hour barrister who would get the job done cheaper but people are donating so Tommy can get the best legal representation available.
@JamesRussler do you have anything to add?

Additionally, the gofundme takes a large percentage so its not all going to Tommy. Then Tommy has to pay taxes on what he collects. I don't know the tax rates in England but if Tommy were in the US he would be looking at 35-40% of that money going to either gofundme or taxes.

Sorry, nothing substantive to add. From what I've read, Tommy is fucked because the legal system over there is fucked. I wish I could say that would never happen here, but they did something similar to Joe Arpaio (tried and convicted by the bench for contempt of court).

I will say though, it seems awfully odd that Tommy would "admit" to contempt under those circumstances. The media has reported on this as though it were a guilty plea, but it sounds like Tommy made some admissions of fact. According to the linked article, "It’s a bit of a technicality perhaps, but the procedure for contempt of court does not require a 'guilty plea' to be entered anyway. Instead, the defendant is asked if he admits the conduct in question, and if he does no evidence need be called." That's a pretty big deal because notwithstanding Tommy's admission, perhaps the "conduct in question" does not legally constitute contempt of court. The article above even admits that Tommy could have argued "[t]hat it wasn’t a contempt of court because it posed no danger of prejudicing the jury in the trial" (FWIW, the article also references "the fact of his contempt," and says he "admitted he was guilty"). Based on what I've read, I think Tommy would have a better shot appealing the legality of his "conviction" rather than the length of the sentence. Hopefully that is what happens once his appeal finally happens (it has been "cancelled" at the moment).

Lol Literally no one thinks that; the general population think the guys a bonafide cunt. The only people who care are other 2 bob right wing wankers and cowardly curtain twitchers. These fckin idiots help feed and grow Muslim extremism, and have done for decades. But most who support this fella are to stupid to comprehend this
"Curtain twitchers" <Lmaoo> never heard that one. What does it mean?

maybe if we left that region alone it wouldnt be in the mess it is right now, so we dont get to just say "look at those savages" without recognising our countries role in creating that environment in the first place

You’re not wrong in the problems with Islam are in part due to western governments.

However, somewhere between 100,000 plus women with dismembered vaginas living in the US has me realizing that Islam is a sick cult. It’s time has come to upgrade just like Christians had to and people like you will be remembered for standing on the wrong side of history when this story is written.

You’re not wrong in the problems with Islam are in part due to western governments.

However, somewhere between 100,000 plus women with dismembered vaginas living in the US has me realizing that Islam is a sick cult. It’s time has come to upgrade just like Christians had to and people like you will be remembered for standing on the wrong side of history when this story is written.
wrong, because there is no issue in Scotland..... so you fuckers can enjoy your religious war. Scotlands been dealing with sectarianism for years and are tired of the bullshit.

enjoy fucking up your society over petty bigotry

Back