English Language Anime

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I recently watched the Netflix show Neo Yokio on my buddy’s recommendation and enjoyed it thoroughly.

(It doesn’t have good reviews, but, those people are all idiots.)

I’m wondering if there is any other good English language anime out there that people could recommend? I don’t really feel like reading subtitles. I don’t mind if a show is dubbed as long as it’s dubbed well.

Any recommendations?

I recently watched the Netflix show Neo Yokio on my buddy’s recommendation and enjoyed it thoroughly.

I’m wondering if there is any other good English language anime out there that people could recommend? I don’t really feel like reading subtitles. I don’t mind if a show is dubbed as long as it’s dubbed well.

Any recommendations?
Is Neo Yokio any good? Looks like a cheap anime knockoff ala Totally Spies years ago.

And for quality english dubbing, you can't go wrong with Studio Ghibli's offerings. They usually hire hollywood celebs as voice actors. I actually prefer some of the english versions to the japanese'.

I personally enjoy subs, since most dubs feel off to me. I did watch the dub version of Cowboy Bebop though, which I thought they did very well.

Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Baccano!, FMA: Brotherhood, Black Lagoon all have solid English dubs

Death Note is dubbed very well. Princess Mononoke is also a quality dub with many well known actors and actresses doing voice work.

High Score Girl with English Dubs

Thanks for the responses.

I will watch all your suggestions and judge them harshly then post back here with unfair criticism.

Seven deadly sins.. Dbz with tits and blood
Fairytail.dbz with more tits
The devil is a part timer..like the tv show Lucifer with more action
Castlevania

Clash of the Bionoids (Macross The Movie). Golgo 13 dub isn't bad.

I always prefer original Japanese voices, music.

Disney/Pixar's recent stuff is just as good as Ghibli's best IMO

The Arrietty dub was really good

Hunter X Hunter is the GOAT anime, and they got about 4 arcs dubbed.

Any recommendations?

Princess Mononoke has a very respectable English language dub. Billy Bob Thornton and Claire Danes.

One Punch Man

isn't pretty much everything dubbed these days?

One Punch Man

isn't pretty much everything dubbed these days?

Was going to suggest this and just let it play the original audio. I think it's the only anime series I've literally ever actually followed.

The dub is fine but the Japanese Saitama is so, so much better.

Death Note is dubbed very well. Princess Mononoke is also a quality dub with many well known actors and actresses doing voice work.

Death Note in Japanese is far better IMO.

That said, Dragonball Z in English is much better than the original Japanese version. I don't care what anyone says.

Back