English teacher, 28 made love to jailbait student whilst planning Wedding

Good Lord. her private parts must produce solid gold bars if hes willing to stay with her.

gd I wish I was victamized when I was a minor by one of my hot teachers
im glad i wasn't,none of them where hot. i didnt want to be banged by a 60 y/o spinster with cats.

im glad i wasn't,none of them where hot. i didnt want to be banged by a 60 y/o spinster with cats.

lol yeah no kidding? I had one hot 8th grade math teacher, that's about it...now suddenly they are all in their mid 20's and down for sex...

talk about being born in the WRONG generation.

How you can decide to stay with your cheating fiancé after all this?? I would maybe understand him staying if it was a regular guy. I wouldn't, but I can understand some people doubt it. But with a kid??!! Fuck that. That is insane.
Didn't want to lose the wedding photographer deposit.

must have that magical V, only explanation. That or dude's clearly gay

In before 'I wish she was my teacher'

abuse of power between adults and children is a serious offence no matter if it's a woman or a man. and it's gross to make jokes about it.
pff, I dont buy it. 16 year old children? Screw those prudish laws, the teacher shouldnt even be charged.

How you can decide to stay with your cheating fiancé after all this?? I would maybe understand him staying if it was a regular guy. I wouldn't, but I can understand some people doubt it. But with a kid??!! Fuck that. That is insane.
Red -flag mental issues in all caps, if a man doesn't see that shit from a mile off, driving erratically and honking the horn while waving both arms, he's as crazy as she is.

Yeah he does. That's Carlos Cuckdit.

Yeah, no kidding...

3325CB7200000578-3538455-image-m-6_1460576947779.jpg

Condit.png

First spinning shit, and now this.

Back