Social Enhanced games.

Would you watch an Olympics without drug testing?

• Would watch. This is gross, outrage!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bushpig

Dislike Button
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would you watch an Olympics without drug testing? Any sport with no drug testing? Watch people dash past Usains times perhaps? Many questions? The idea has been floated on this board on numerous occasions.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/athletes-unite-create-enhanced-games-080000531.html

The Enhanced Games will be the first international sports event that fully supports performance enhancements. "We believe that science is real and has an important place in supporting human flourishing. There is no better way to highlight the centrality of science in our modern world than in elite sports," said Dr Aron D'Souza, the President of the Enhanced Games.

YKEPNER1-superJumbo.jpg

cheaters ruin sports but i wouldn't be opposed to them starting their own cheater leagues. a sport full of ubereems and trt belforts? sign me up, that would be amazing!

I don't care about the normal olympics.

Couldn't care less about roided-to-the-gills olympics.

Picked the one closest to:
Won't watch, won't care.

Yes. I was saying it for years. Allow everything, just focus on safety so athletes don't die. I totally want to see them throw a spear out of the stagium, high- jump 5 meters and run faster than a cheetah.
Also it will boost medical science if all the PEDs are legal.

I wanna see pretend women dominating every women's sports there is.

Do the roids of today do less harm than the ones in the 80s? Alistair Overclean.

NINTCHDBPICT000826201150-1.jpg

Is it possible the long term effects are not as terrible as once believed? Can the safety of the athletes be guaranteed?

Who the f is bringing the gear?

No trans talk please, wr posters get in your lane.

Please.

<{1-12}>

I'd watch anything besides combat sports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back