Enjoyed Iaquinta beating of Lee? Too bad. Who knows when we see him next...

Coming soon, "Ragin Al-coholic" Gin
For the 15 years I've been using online forums, I've often come accross the term "spat my coffee out" laughing.

Well, for the first time today, after using it a few times myself online, I finally did spit my coffee out laughing.

Who was the fighter who couldn't or was denied the ability to make fight bonuses for some time. Was it Al?

I wish they got the message and will put him in these types of fights (Lee fight was really big)

Before that they had two lame attempts:
- vs Paul felder at UFC 218 undercard;
- vs Vick headlining Fight Night in Nebraska.

If they continue bringing him right fights - he'll indeed probably accept.
The big question is - will they?
I think another thing to consider is will other fighters accept a fight with fight him? A immediate rematch with Khabib doesn’t feel right. Tony might, but I wanna see him vs Khabib. And Conor? I have my doubts. Maybe Poirier?

Fuck LW is stacked.

I think another thing to consider is will other fighters accept a fight with fight him? A immediate rematch with Khabib doesn’t feel right. Tony might, but I wanna see him vs Khabib. And Conor? I have my doubts. Maybe Poirier?

Fuck LW is stacked.

The only two fighters from that list that actually have the ability to say "No" to the UFC are Conor and Khabib.
Iaquinta himself is also capable of that, of course...

If he was still being paid badly he'd be shouting about it between rounds lol. Dude showed his worth by taking the khabib fight and now he's clearly happy

If he was still being paid badly he'd be shouting about it between rounds lol. Dude showed his worth by taking the khabib fight and now he's clearly happy

He refused a fight between Khabib and Lee for being financially unworthy already....

He got the performance bonus + win bonus + show, money I think its a good day out.
He'll probably sell a few houses.

For the 15 years I've been using online forums, I've often come accross the term "spat my coffee out" laughing.

Well, for the first time today, after using it a few times myself online, I finally did spit my coffee out laughing.

Heh

I got him figured for a gin drinker, because he cries a lot

Conor just showed the blueprints,Thats an entertainment business...wear fancy clothes,talk shit,act like you re the man,and lastly finish your opponent...
Exactly why I love Khabib and Raging Al... because they literally do none of those things, other than finishing their opponents on occasion.

Khabib and Al are two of the most humble guys in the sport. Love their honesty about things as well, especially Al. He don't give two fucks about telling anyone, including Dana, how it really is.

Exactly why I love Khabib and Raging Al... because they literally do none of those things, other than finishing their opponents on occasion.

Khabib and Al are two of the most humble guys in the sport. Love their honesty about things as well, especially Al. He don't give two fucks about telling anyone, including Dana, how it really is.

You actually called Khabib humble?....:-0

You actually called Khabib humble?....:-0

He is pretty damn humble considering he is a 27-0 champion (something nobody has ever done in the UFC) and just whooped up on Dana White's golden boy a few monthis ago.

He easily could be doing tours around the world show boating about how great he is after that fight, but he isn't.

He easily could be doing tours around the world show boating about how great he is after that fight, but he isn't.

He's literally right now on this kind of tour...meeting dictators all around the world.
Spewing hate on social media against different types of population. One who publicly claims that woman's place is at home.

You may agree with him if you want, but you cannot call him humble after that

I'm guessing you are being sarcastic since he has a tour coming up in Australia.
He just came back from Saudi Arabia and France.

He's literally right now on this kind of tour...meeting dictators all around the world.
Spewing hate on social media against different types of population. One who publicly claims that woman's place is at home.

You may agree with him if you want, but you cannot call him humble after that

So what if he is meeting dictators around the world lol. Unless he is actually going around telling all of them that nobody in the world could ever touch him in the octagon because he is some unstoppable force, then I would say that is not him being some over cocky guy. His religion and viewpoints on how people live in this world is part of his beliefs. Doesn't make him arrogant.

I'm guessing you are being sarcastic since he has a tour coming up in Australia.
He just came back from Saudi Arabia and France.
Not being sarcastic. Is he actually doing a tour about how great he is?

He refused a fight between Khabib and Lee for being financially unworthy already....

And refused a fight against Gaethje this summer cus it wasn't enough money. Said he doesn't get paid enough to "worry about Gaethje's crazy ass".

And that makes sense, not criticizing him for that. Just weird that people in that other thread are acting like JG has no right to call Al out.

The UFC tried to make them fight and Al backed out because he thought his compensation wasn't adequate to make up for the risk JG posed to his health and well-being.

You don't understand really.
He can continue to be a full time real estate agent. He actually got his fight due to his "whining" as YOU call it, because he refused two fights that were less than he expected.
He's doing something right because he has a leverage. And when he gets what he wants, he thanks for that, why not?

What are you talking about? No, actual whining has absolutely no effect on your progression as a fighter. Refusing a bad payday is not whining, it's simply putting your foot down in the course of a negotiation, and obviously, it's commendable.

The fact is that, like any other fighter, Al got to where he is because he fought well enough/was credible enough to move up in the pecking order. In his case, to earn that alternate spot vs Khabib, and now by beating one of the very best LWs (again). No amount of whining will give you those kinds of opportunities.

Back