Enson Inoue Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he has given up the olympics, but really hope he get back into shape soon. http://blog.killerbee.jp/

According to what he posted in his blog, he's still injured and will skip the tournament in July (Meiji Nyu Gyohai tournament). He doesn't mention giving up on the Olympics so I'm guessing he's gonna keep training and was explaining why he won't be participating in the July tournament.

Hody :cool:

I will be doing a seminar in the US again. Look forward to seeing you guys there.

What: It will be a MMA Seminar with with me Enson Inoue
When: Sunday June 3rd, 2007
Where: R1 Center (formerly rAw Training Center) in El Segundo, CA
Time: 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Cost: $30 at the door cash only

Directions to r-1 Gym:
http://www.r1gym.com/wst_page6.html

Hope to see you guys there!!!

I can't wait! $30 is very reasonable. People be charging so much these days for seminars. Any preview of what you'll be showing?

I can't wait! $30 is very reasonable. People be charging so much these days for seminars. Any preview of what you'll be showing?

Yeah, I'm not out to just make $. I will be in the area for K-1 and other work so I figured... why not do a seminar. I look forward to meeting new people and creating a network here in the US. I will be showing techniques that are very real and usuable in sparring, a Q&A time answering all questions, signing autographs, taking pics, and maybe selling some shirts from my Purebred USA site. Check it out at www.purebredusa.com

More shirt designs are coming out some time early next week. The order won't be that big (first order was huge) and because of turn around time when they sell out it might be a while before we get some back in stock. As a result there will be a pre order starting some time tomorrow

yo enson, if you need a place to stay for ur time in so cal, you are more than welcome at my home for free.

Thanks jxkim89. I snore like a bear, so I'll be getting a hotel. Thanks anyway.

Great! thank you for the heads up Enson, i need to check plans but I should be there. (lots of weddings coming up)

It's only three hours till your date your going to the bathroom, and come back for the reception. j/k

yo enson be sure to bring some shirts. i'm good for 1 or 2. xl.

Enson:

Are you bringing shirts with you from Japan or is Purebred USA shipping some down? There is quite an appetite for for Yamato Damashii wear here. I always load up when I go to Omiya because we don't have any supplies in L.A...and I ain't giving up any of my shirts!!

And another question: Is Baret going to be around the weekend of June 2nd & 3rd? He is about 2 hours South in San Diego.

Actually, I have a bunch of questions so I'm glad to have this thread TTT

Enson--I live in LA and you'll definitely see me at your seminar. It will be an honor to meet you.

Really looking forward to meeting all of you!!!

I don't ask you any questions or anything but I gotta say, I do appreciate seeing you answer other peoples questions on these boards. I remember "back in the day" (-2003) when there were several fighters posting here. But all the fans scared them away.

It's just nice seeing people around here having some fun by getting to talk to an oldschool veteran fighter like yourself. So thanks bro.

Watashi wa mata anata ni aitai to omoimasu.

It's the least fighters can do to show our appreciation to our fans.

Mata Japan kitara zehi aimashou!!!

enson_vt9801.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back