Enson Inoue Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
enson i told you how i feel in my myspace message(jason) and i stand buy that till the day i die fokai/purebred familia

hopefully ill be able to come up to japan in a few months when i get the funds together to train any good places i could stay for cheap?

I got a big house!

Is that offer open to everyone who trains/has trained at Purebred? I might be getting booted out of my apartment in March. If you're still in the clink I'll water your plants and stuff.

Merry Christmas Enson.

Best of luck Enson. Thanks for all of your insight that you have passed on, all of us truly appreciate it.

Give us some good news today!

Fingers crossed.

thanks ens ill let you know when i plan on coming up to train shit i gained like 50 pounds sincelast time i saw you..so i gotta work that off. but thanks for the offer and happy holidays .......remember im behind you 110% with all the stuff going round wishing you the best of luck

10 month suspended sentence with 3 years probation. I'm not going back to prison thanks to all your prayers!!!!! It feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest!!

Enson, let me be the first to say:

light that mother up!

lmao, we all got your back bro!

10 month suspended sentence with 3 years probation. I'm not going back to prison thanks to all your prayers!!!!! It feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest!!

whoot! guess you'll have to keep your nose clean for at least 10 months eh.

Grats, Enson. Worldwide MMA needs you, so keep up the good work.

BTW, is the second Brent/Enson thread still up? I seem to remember some good drama dealing with Takada and some gangsters, but I can't seem to find the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back