Enson Inoue Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn japans tuff on drugs arent they? usually weed not that big of a deal in guam but gotta lay off the ganja man even though thatmight be hard coming to guam but its good that your free enson....if your on probation ens can you leave Japan or would you have to get permission?

Grats, Enson. Worldwide MMA needs you, so keep up the good work.

BTW, is the second Brent/Enson thread still up? I seem to remember some good drama dealing with Takada and some gangsters, but I can't seem to find the thread.

No I think that thread is gone. Will cover that episode in my book.

damn japans tuff on drugs arent they? usually weed not that big of a deal in guam but gotta lay off the ganja man even though thatmight be hard coming to guam but its good that your free enson....if your on probation ens can you leave Japan or would you have to get permission?

No it's all good. I can leave Japan anytime!

Glad to hear that you won't be facing any prison time, Enson. Next time keep the Ganja smoking in places where the government is a little more lenient. =P

thats good to hear enson.....also im working on a website for a friend as an author would you be interested in being interviewed for it? Making big noise from tiny dots in the Pacific!

just did a interview with mike fowler melchors hopefully gonna be next would you mind being interviewed for the website>? pm me if u are or just give me a yes or no i thinkit would be great to interview you since you have had so much to do with guam m.m.a and bjj community!

thats good to hear enson.....also im working on a website for a friend as an author would you be interested in being interviewed for it? Making big noise from tiny dots in the Pacific!

just did a interview with mike fowler melchors hopefully gonna be next would you mind being interviewed for the website>? pm me if u are or just give me a yes or no i thinkit would be great to interview you since you have had so much to do with guam m.m.a and bjj community!

Sounds good to me. Give him my email. Also Pat Ayuyu will be back in Guam from the 7th to the 13th of Jan.2009. They might want to interview him too!

Are you going to make it out to Fisticuffs in vancouver anytime soon? It would be good to see you back in the states for a bit.

Also, how's the book coming along? English? Japanese?

Enjoy your freedom, I was worried they'd come down hard on you because you originally were a foreigner.

Are you going to make it out to Fisticuffs in vancouver anytime soon? It would be good to see you back in the states for a bit.

Enjoy your freedom, I was worried they'd come down hard on you because you originally were a foreigner.

ill be doing the interview andasking the questions idid the fowler interview

10 month suspended sentence with 3 years probation. I'm not going back to prison thanks to all your prayers!!!!! It feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest!!

Happy to hear Enson!

My life has also made a turn for the better these last couple of days.

The answer is and always will be to "Never give up!"

Maybe late January.
The book is coming along great!!! It should be done in the end of next year in English!!

Hi Enson,
I've always been a fan of yours. I'm a huge fan of the band Dir En Grey. There is a guy selling a Dir En Grey shirt on Ebay that looks to be desinged by you. Do you have any of these shirts available in a XL or XXL? I would love to buy one. Thank You and have a prosperous New Year!

Hi Enson,
I've always been a fan of yours. I'm a huge fan of the band Dir En Grey. There is a guy selling a Dir En Grey shirt on Ebay that looks to be desinged by you. Do you have any of these shirts available in a XL or XXL? I would love to buy one. Thank You and have a prosperous New Year!

No that shirt is not in production anymore. You should really try to get the one on ebay if you can.

enson- think about dong a book-signing & seminar tour: Los Angeles, Las Vegas, etc.

Glad you got off Enson !! Congrats mate !

What would you do without MANKO if you were in jail !

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back