Crime Eric Clanton, Antifa "Professor Bike Lock" Attacker Arrested!

Agreed, but how do you punish this professor if he's actually guilty? This is a dangerous, well-educated lunatic in a professional setting who is responsible for shaping young minds. I'm seriously considering the possibility that a life sentence is not egregious and would set a nice precedent.

I generally don't like setting such precedents because I don't think they deter other people from committing the same crime; if anything, there is a chance it will create a martyr out of him. Punish him like you would every other person in this situation. Courts should literally just follow the law. We should try to preserve objectivity. Subjective view of the world is their game.

So why aren't we hearing about this story all over the MSM at this point?

Well that's assault with a deadly weapon.

To bad the guy was not armed and give the shit head a dirt nap.

However at least he should be charged with assault with a deadly weapon and do 5 to 15 years.
This.
Would have been great to see the crowd painted with this violent thugs brains

Here's what I can't figure out...
Since WAY back in the day (think KKK), other than little kids on Halloween or people on NYE or something, it was/is illegal in most every state to have a mask on in public---period. There is no non-criminal reason to be masked in public, and they should shoot them when they are massing like that. Be done with this stupid shit. Done. It makes no sense to allow it.

I don't know for sure, but I assume that (mask in public) is still illegal in most if not all states.

As it should be.

Antifa = Anti Fascism

It's sort of like how the Iraq war was 'Operation Iraqi Freedom'

You just declare your intentions as just and attack for other reasons.

Last edited:
It's sort of like how the Iraq war was 'Operation Iraqi Freedom'

You just declare your intentions as just and attack for other reasons.

My impression is that they are anti-fascist. They certainly have fascist beliefs within the core, but I'd describe them as anarchists and communist.

My impression is that they are anti-fascist. They certainly have fascist beliefs within the core, but I'd describe them as anarchists and communist.

Yeah I am sure a lot of them believe they are fighting against fascism in their own minds. Sort of like how troops in Iraq thought they were fighting for freedom.

There is this moral justification component that you see in SJW's as well. Reality matters much less than perceptions when it comes to motivation.

I'm sure there are many components to it. Wanting to belong to a group, wanting to find a purpose, wanting to rebel against something, etc.

And yes I agree when it comes to average AntiFa I think they would identify as anarcho communists or something along those lines.

Marxism is a common thread between them and the SJW's so there is a lot of similarity.

Edit to add this is the attack on the Trump supporter:

After Trump supporter Sean Stiles was bloodied and beaten at the University of Berkeley in California by a fascist demonstrator with a bicycle lock, police were unable to identify the masked attacker.

However, it only took a matter of days for the internet to hunt down the violent coward — and the results are more shocking than we expected. Just 4 days after outraged activists on /pol/, a message board hosted on 4Chan, began tracking down the masked thug, social media users worked together to identify the attacker as none other than Diablo Valley College philosophy professor Eric Clanton.

Full Story:
http://madworldnews.com/lib-beating-trump-supporter/

C907s7SV0AIUiLA.jpg

Here's a video I just found showing this same bike lock warrior attacking another man. Man is getting dragged to the ground by two other antifa and PBL comes out of nowhere and overhand swings the lock.

You can see it extremely clearly and the video is edited to go slow mo when it happens at 5:30

This guy's goose is cooked and his brisket is going to jail.

Here's a video I just found showing this same bike lock warrior attacking another man. Man is getting dragged to the ground by two other antifa and PBL comes out of nowhere and overhand swings the lock.

You can see it extremely clearly and the video is edited to go slow mo when it happens at 5:30

This guy's goose is cooked and his brisket is going to jail.

As good as it will be for society if he's put in jail, can you imagine how insufferable he'll be as an inmate? $10 says he goes on a "hunger strike" for prisoner rights during his first week. Then after he's released the inevitable book tour.

As good as it will be for society if he's put in jail, can you imagine how insufferable he'll be as an inmate? $10 says he goes on a "hunger strike" for prisoner rights during his first week. Then after he's released the inevitable book tour.
Lol, good point! Just think of the valuable insights he can learn in prison to further incite revolution too! Shit, he should want this just for the educational benefits.

Lol, good point! Just think of the valuable insights he can learn in prison to further incite revolution too! Shit, he should want this just for the educational benefits.
Nah, unless he PCs, this dude is getting turned out

His prison husband will be deciding that for him.

Back