ESPN+19 play by play

Gotta think kron is going to at least attempt to grapple in round 2 bc his striking is going nowhere

hedged kron action with swanson live early at +150

10-9 Cub. Keep it up and don't throw any capoeira kicks please.

Kron having some surprising success striking, actually wobbling Cub.

Also, Cub is implenting his gameplan beautifully, but I don't think he has the cardio to constantly circle for the next 2 rounds, so Kron is very live.

Looks like Gugabe was right on this one, I bet it and still feel I missed out.

Also, Cub is implenting his gameplan beautifully, but I don't think he has the cardio to constantly circle for the next 2 rounds, so Kron is very live.

He landed some punches but I dont think Cub was in any danger.

Great first rd

It won't be easy to keep this rythym but kron is also getting tired make no mistake about it

After round 1 Live In-Play: Cub Swanson (-160) vs Kron Gracie $160.00 for $100.00

Nah, he didn't wobble Cub. He landed a strike, but it was cause Cub was moving and being off balance a little. That strike was nothing special.

Cub looking a little tired tho. Cardio maybe not as good as it used to be.

Live-betting gracie at +200 and +300 range to hedge cub looks super gassed.

Gracie is landing more now and Cub is more willing to let him get close. Rd3 could turn bad.

added to gracie at +320. hes walking through and landing some shots himself

2-0 Cub, pretty clear. Kron is landing pretty decently now though. Cub does not look good at all, but he should be able to survive for the win.

Nah, he didn't wobble Cub. He landed a strike, but it was cause Cub was moving and being off balance a little. That strike was nothing special.

Feel differently after round 2?

That was a 50-50 round and yes, Cub is being hurt by Kron's shots.

Back