ESPN plus

Loking

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
is it worth it? The best part of UFC fight night was that it was on standard cable.

Theres hundreds of streams. Save your money for a tank of gas

bt.png

Easily worth it

There’s so many ways I waste 5$ in a month...fast food, gas station snack, over tipping , coffee, etc

Espn+ isnt wasted

is it worth it? The best part of UFC fight night was that it was on standard cable.

I had the subscription prior to the UFC/ESPN deal. I personally like it because of the variety, now the UFC, and some good boxing matches to boot. The only thing I don't like about it is it is streaming and if you have a bad internet connection it will freeze up sometimes.

Worth every fucking cent.

You get a good amount of content for the $5. You also get the contender series and can watch some old events. Has some ufc countdowns. They’ve been expanding the library over time, it’s definitely worth it right now if you ask me

It's great in my opinion. Whether it be a PPV or Fight Nght you have replays any time you want (no DVR needed). So, you can wait until the event is over and only watch the fights you want. Plus so much more.

$5 per Month well spent if you are a fan of MMA among other things.

I signed up for the 10 year deal and it comes out to $0.667/mo. Pretty good deal because you also get 2 PPVs per year for the first 3 years, and they will film an episode of Embedded at your HIgh School gym before you graduate.

More like ESPN minus

<{clintugh}>

I don't mind the $5, I just don't get ESPN+ because I cannot DVR it. If it were a cable channel I would have had it from the beginning

I signed up for the 10 year deal and it comes out to $0.667/mo. Pretty good deal because you also get 2 PPVs per year for the first 3 years, and they will film an episode of Embedded at your HIgh School gym before you graduate.
How much did that cost total?

Yes its worth it. What ISN'T worth it is Fightpass. Fightpass is only for revisionist fight nerds or those who watch all sorts of outside events. FP hardly ever do live UFC fights, that department got completely outsourced tp Espn+

It's worth it if you're a simple minded clown who doesn't know they're being dollar billed; over paying for subpar material.

It's $5. Has tons of sports, dedicated UFC cards, most of the prelims, and usually works consistently. If you can't afford $5 a month then you should get the fuck off sherdog and find a job.

Fight pass is worth it too. Complete UFC, Pride, and WEC library. Has early prelims, has an occasional fight card, has regional promotion cards, and has grappling events.

Yes. This year they are giving us 23 FNs, mutiple Loma fights, multiple Fury fights, & every ppv is put on there a week or 2 afterwards. There also have a decent library of old fights. Also a ton of other sports & documentaries & stuff.

All for $50? It's an absolute bargain for anyone who isn't a broke bitch.

Back