ESPN + question

Biggamer86

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So I'm going to bite the bullet and buy ESPN + for 249 and buy ufc 249 I read that 3 concurrent devices can be used at the same time does this mean I could give my brother my log in and he'd be able to watch the fights as well? Usually I just go to Buffalo Wild Wings but obviously I cannot do that now.

Yes, just like Netflix.
Its gonna be worth it now with all the events coming up with no other sports to watch imo.

We talk a lot of shit about PPV price

But I'm kinda excited to do the big-to-do PPV fight night at this point.
Stacked card, first since Lee-Oliveira, and it feels like a big deal

i think you can stream the regular espn+ on multiple devices, but the ppv might be blocked from multiple devices.

I remember one time where I had a ppv open on my phone, and i was trying to cast to the tv....then I ended up going through some other app on the tv and it blocked out my phone

i think you can stream the regular espn+ on multiple devices, but the ppv might be blocked from multiple devices.

I remember one time where I had a ppv open on my phone, and i was trying to cast to the tv....then I ended up going through some other app on the tv and it blocked out my phone

Do you have samsung or apple?

I have Samsung and I'm able to cast to any smart TV using the "smart view" option. So I just full screen the video on my phone, it does so on my phone with 4k definition.
I know apple is a pain in the ass for people if you try that stuff using any brand tv other Apple.

<Goldie11><Goldie11><Goldie11>
So I'm going to bite the bullet and buy ESPN + for 249 and buy ufc 249 I read that 3 concurrent devices can be used at the same time does this mean I could give my brother my log in and he'd be able to watch the fights as well? Usually I just go to Buffalo Wild Wings but obviously I cannot do that now.

Most modern tvs have access to the ESPN+ app... should be able to download it and stream the PPV from there.

I highly highly highly doubt you'll be able to stream your purchased PPV event on multiple devices. Normal ESPN+ content on multiple devices? No doubt. But in-app PPV purchase within ESPN+ on multiple devices? I seriously doubt it. I'd wager you cannot do this.

Man, I hope people have better luck with ESPN+ than I did. Had it for a while when I was laid up with an injury last year, but it was terrible.

I highly highly highly doubt you'll be able to stream your purchased PPV event on multiple devices. Normal ESPN+ content on multiple devices? No doubt. But in-app PPV purchase within ESPN+ on multiple devices? I seriously doubt it. I'd wager you cannot do this.
I can confirm that you can do multiple devices within the same house.

I can confirm that you can do multiple devices within the same house.

We've established you can stream regular ESPN+ content on multiple devices (same house or different house/router/network)...doesn't matter.

Are you saying that you have streamed PPV events ,purchased within ESPN+, on multiple devices? What about on devices in a different house/router/network?

Man, I hope people have better luck with ESPN+ than I did. Had it for a while when I was laid up with an injury last year, but it was terrible.

very first fight i watched on espn + when it first came out was complete BS with buffering issues to the point I had to turn it off early in the card. Texted some friends who were also watching and they had to do the same. However I have not had any issues since.

very first fight i watched on espn + when it first came out was complete BS with buffering issues to the point I had to turn it off early in the card. Texted some friends who were also watching and they had to do the same. However I have not had any issues since.
Good to hear. I had similar issues and gave the service more than a fair chance to function properly. Maybe I'll give it another go. Internet sucks where I am, but I have no issues with Netflix or Amazon Prime streaming.

Yes

No. That's why I specifically said "multiple devices within the same house." Way to pick up on that.

Chill, don't be a dick man. You said "I can confirm that you can do multiple devices within the same house." You didn't specify if you were talking about normal ESPN+ content or PPV's within ESPN+...which is why I asked you to clarify.

If Disney owns ESPN, why can't I just watch the card on Disney+?

Back