News ESPN reporting that Miller failed a drug test. Joshua fight in jeopardy.

Puo3 pointed out that Ortiz doesn't keep in good shape between fights, which is far enough. I suppose I expect top athletes to stay in some sort of shape when not competing. The rules are probably slightly different with the HWs

I do have an issue with Ortiz getting another shot at wilder, if that is true. He's done nothing to deserve it. He got knocked out by Wilder and has looked shit against poor opposition since.
The problem of making that excuse for Ortiz is that he's getting old. He's got an opportunity at a world title post prime and he's not gonna take it? Seems ridiculous to me.

The problem of making that excuse for Ortiz is that he's getting old. He's got an opportunity at a world title post prime and he's not gonna take it? Seems ridiculous to me.
There may be some other timings that dont add up for a few guys to take this on short notice.

Ill leave that up to imaginations though.
<BC1>

There may be some other timings that dont add up for a few guys to take this on short notice.

<BC1>
<[analyzed}>

<BC1>

They’re all going on the same fatties gone wild gay festival cruise?

4524B8C7-B64B-46FF-AD6C-8F663C58270C.gif

This is just laughable, that fat fraudulent fucker...get Usyk on the phone.

<BC1>

Sneaky.
200.gif

Just imagine the bullets are infractions and you get the idea.

<BC1>

Correct!! They’ll be a few ruled out due to that.

Miller been popping that candy!!!

Big fat needle holes in his arse from the HGH!

Go on BIG BABY, he just doesn’t give a fuck.

Lol 3 different substances. Juiced to the gills and still fat as fuck.

So is Big Baby like that dumb or something?

Yes, extremely dumb.

Usually, it's assumed that athletes have been doping their entire careers when they got popped, but given the fact that he failed so many tests for so many different substances like this, I'm actually inclined believe that he did this for the first time because he wanted an edge against Joshua and had no fucking idea how to cycle any of this stuff.

ETA Just read that he pissed hot after he fought Cro Cop in Glory. Never mind.

Last edited:
Yes, extremely dumb.

Usually, it's assumed that athletes have been doping their entire careers when they got popped, but given the fact that he failed so many tests for so many different substances like this, I'm actually inclined believe that he did this for the first time because he wanted an edge against Joshua and had no fucking idea how to cycle any of this stuff.

Really could've used that $10 Million when he gets cancer from that first shit.

Back