4. Lawler vs Rory II
3. Edgar vs Maynard II
2. Shogun vs Hendo I
1. Jones vs Gus I

Personally I'd say

1. Shogun vs Hendo
2. Rory vs Robbie
3. Hunt vs Bigfoot

Holm/Tate is only on there because they wanted to include at least one women fight. I would have picked Zingano/Tate over that.
Israel vs Kelvin has to be on that list somewhere.

Holm/Tate is only on there because they wanted to include at least one women fight. I would have picked Zingano/Tate over that.
Israel vs Kelvin has to be on that list somewhere.

I disagree. I loved Tate vs Holm but personally would put Nunes vs Zingano for best women's fight

Actually not a bad list, I woukdnt have Jones/Gus at number 1 myself. Shogun/Hendo for me.

Also, maybe unpopular but I don't really see the fuss at all with Conor/Nate 2. Great fight but top 10 ever? Na.

That list is pretty hard to argue with

Shogun vs Hendo 1 is my personal favorite fight of all time.

I don't have any major complaints with this list. All of those fights were incredible, and most of them were title fights so they were major fights for the divisions

Rockhold weidman deserves a mention aldo mendes 2 as well

Conors most entertaining fight was Alvarez

Conor nate 2 was good but not best of decade

A lot of great fights for various reasons.

Jones vs Gus was the first time Jones had ever been pushed, watching it was amazing and a super close fight.

Hendo/Shogun 1 was just an absolute war, two savages giving it everything they had and Shogun showed some amazing heart.

Anderson/Chael 1 was something special though, I literally watched the entire fight standing up after Chael landed that first punch that rocked him, couldn’t believe Chael was taking it to Anderson like that.

Back