Euro/Copa Football Discussion: V10 - We F**KING Made It - Gwlad, GWLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Did Wales deserve to finish top of the group

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you stay up for it? Chile/Argentina should hopefully be good if they attack this time

CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE

Alexis will do the business again

dat av lol

Yeah I stayed up, gonna grab a quick couple of hours sleep then back to the grind!

The AV is perfect. thanks for posting it

Bah Gawd, PressBless Da Gawdess

Yeah I stayed up, gonna grab a quick couple of hours sleep then back to the grind!

The AV is perfect. thanks for posting it

Bah Gawd, PressBless Da Gawdess

LAD!

Have a good one. I'm heading off in abit too.

They should've chosen Tobin for it imo, but atleast one of the baes got picked I guess.

you stay up for it? Chile/Argentina should hopefully be good if they attack this time

CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE

Alexis will do the business again

dat av lol
Shut it fat boy!

Shut it fat boy!

look you post nothing of value

No one wants you here.

Fuck off back to your 'off topic' forum. Silly prick

Might just put you on ignore too.

There, ignored.

Don't waste my time

Germans had several shots on goal. Argies had zero. Only one side was winning that game.

First Nation to lift the World Cup on a foreign continent too.
so Sweden is in South America ? Brazil '58 Winners....don't know where the fuck you pulled that stat from but its miles out,they also won in Japan in 2002....Spain won in South Africa 2014.

it was 5th WC held in South America and the 1st not won by a South American side.

Lmao fuck off you loser. 45 years old and still flames people on the internet to get his rocks off. Your kids hate you.
Oh look, veggie vagina looking after his Little fat brother.

Go make another Twitter post about it, smelly hoe.

just watched the goals. that usa keeper is absolute trash. that first and second goal make him look like a dummy.

All this cuz i told Blokey that south Americans are better footie players than Europeans. what a bunch of sensitive f.....ts

Copa America: Argentina drubs United States 4-0 as Lionel Messi stars

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-14.gif

Argentina have to win the Copa America this time around, if they don't, fuckin' hell.

I will make the new fred chaps, haven't done one for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back