Euros are over. Pre-Season Prem Thread now in effect, First Edition.

Excited for the transfer madness that will soo be upon us?

• PN ALL DAY

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked ESPN guy for evidence of Allardyce's tactical nous & he said Rafa & Wenger ran scared from him for an age lol

Kicking lumps out of better players is considered tactical nous nowadays it seems.

He said Carroll was a good signing LOL and told me to ask Koscielny how good he is

Asked ESPN guy for evidence of Allardyce's tactical nous & he said Rafa & Wenger ran scared from him for an age lol

Kicking lumps out of better players is considered tactical nous nowadays it seems.

He said Carroll was a good signing LOL and told me to ask Koscielny how good he is
is this the same koscielny who just played in a tournament final where carroll didn't even get picked for his country? gotchu.

If they want English I don't have a problem with Sam.....largely because I don't really care. Rather than trying to compete with the foreign master technicians, maybe England will benefit from a more pragmatic approach that Sam or Harry would bring, who knows. Can't really get much worse, I guess. Can't really see England making much noise in the big competitions either way, so anyone will do.

I was never a fan of Pardew either.

Sam's biggest career opportunity was Newcastle, and he lasted half a season there.
Sam is shit,but really you don't care? Okay right then,bottom line,he's the best man for the job,out of everyone who would consider it or be interested......wouldn't you consider West Ham to be a better club on your CV than Newcastle ?

He's a decent/good manager who can get a lot from average players. Madness if they make him a top earner.

CnQG9StWgAAbCRW.jpg

is this the same koscielny who just played in a tournament final where carroll didn't even get picked for his country? gotchu.

Was REKT by Eder and thus lost the final for his nation, though.

tumblr_lhmdjvvp1Y1qe7ndv.gif

Sam is shit,but really you don't care? Okay right then,bottom line,he's the best man for the job,out of everyone who would consider it or be interested......wouldn't you consider West Ham to be a better club on your CV than Newcastle ?

Now, maybe, but for most of the last 25 years Newcastle have been bigger than West Ham.

Really have very little interest in international football.....club football is so much more important, makes international football nothing more than an afterthought.

Now, maybe, but for most of the last 25 years Newcastle have been bigger than West Ham.

Really have very little interest in international football.....club football is so much more important, makes international football nothing more than an afterthought.

International football isn't even side piece.

They censored the n word?
Fuck it was a good run

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back