Even fat women have far more sexual power than in shape men. How do we get more power/take it back?

nyc-favorite-shops-men-2009.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's just you, dude. I never had any trouble getting dates, and I'm not that tall, handsome or athletic. But, if I wanted to take a girl out and hopefully get laid, I'd make an effort, not be creepy about it and let it go if it didn't seem like it was going to work out. Rejection is part of the process, and a girl's looks aren't really all that good an indicator of how selective she'll be.

Work out and lift weights. Focus on your career. By the time you're in your mid 30s you'll have the power. The single women your age will see their looks start to fade, their friends get married off, guys no longer pay as much attention to them. Meanwhile you're a good looking dude with money. You can have your pick.

Also stay the fuck out of clubs. You're trying to get with women along with 100 other thirsty dudes. There's nothing special about you. Try to approach women in casual settings, where they aren't getting hit on 247. Try to join social gatherings and group activities. It's super easy to meet women in a casual safe setting, where you don't come off like a vulture and they get to see some of your personality and build a connection.
Work out and lift weights so he can bag a used up hamplanet with 3 kids if we're being real here tbh

so then how do you explain Tom Cruise's appeal he is manatee of manlets (most of his action scene are filmed with him sitting on another dudes shoulders) and he isn't outgoing or cool more just oddly intense and fanatical

He not that short like might mouse

And he good looking but have high status
Work out and lift weights so he can bag a used up hamplanet with 3 kids if we're being real here tbh

Lol in the West only

lmao, I think this is my favorite TS on sherdog bc I feel like he's just making parody threads

10/10

so funny

How do we take back our power?

Fat women are selecting men in clubs and online like it was a pick and mix

Meanwhile good looking in shape men are going without sex and getting rejected into oblivion

How do we get more power?

I want to choose from the pick n mix of sex

d7664621494c44e0a337cdb9e8a9ca4b.jpg

Look at the powa and sex they have!

8206935-young-woman-rejecting-man-s-offer-Stock-Photo.jpg

Poor sod cant relieve his balls, all he wants to do is bust a nut but the bitch rejects him and keeps the powa, give me more money she says

Sorry.

Your vibes and looks are not good enough.

If they are, girls will throw themselves at you.

Either way, you have to run through a few practice laps before the real race.

An obese 40 year old woman messaged me last night on a dating site with a passive aggressive message just dying for me to reply so she could feel she could reject me. I left it on read.

As stated earlier, looks aren't the biggest factor but they play a part. If a girl has a shitty face then game over. I have a shitty face, so I know what this is like. My last gf had good face, nice ass, fat legs and no tits. After 2 months of on and off I got rid of her because she wouldn't step on a scale. She said she had a disorder that makes her always gain weight. Told her to come to the gym with me, grab your shoes. "I dont own running shoes". What in the fuck

She's also wanted to sit in on a jiu jitsu class, you know, to make sure "No sluts are all over my man." 1... fuck off. 2... You just called members of my grappling team sluts.

Woman also has baby fever like no tomorrow.

He not that short like might mouse

And he good looking but have high status

Lol in the West only
haha i live in the east and middle eastern dudes are by far the bruits dudes i have ever met they even rival the red neck russian types i encounter

Back