Social Event hall refuses interracial wedding because of religion

Pretty funny thread considering TS is the guy who kept making the same "private company" joke over and over again in every big tech cencorship thread.

Pretty funny thread considering TS is the guy who kept making the same "private company" joke over and over again in every big tech cencorship thread.
Did he keep posting this stupid smiley?
<Dany07>

For some reason these guys think it's hilarious.

I'll call Jesus and ask him how this makes him feel.

Makes sense. Jesus was an ubermensch Nord.

The woman sounds racist, to which I believe she should be entitled.

It's a private business and she should be allowed to refuse whomever she decides.

So you are against the civil rights act? It is quite clear that she is not allowed to refuse based on race under that.

Everything is worse in Africa. That is hardly a bellwether for anything.
Africa is a bellwether its the future of Christianity. There are already more Christians in Africa than anywhere in the rest of the world and that number is only going to increase. It's only a matter of time until there is another African Pope, maybe even the next Pope.

Last edited:

Are tech companies committing a crime by banning people? No?

Shocking.

I'm always shocked when I come across this sort of thing in the Church.
Of course you don't tend to find it in any Church that's involved in missionary work, but there are plenty of insular groups around.
In my own lifetime I've heard someone refer to the "Mark of Cain" racial nonsense which they apparently believed (became an in joke in my own family, and I'll occasionally call my brother the "stain of Cain").

hi 7437,

i'm as open minded as they come, and i believe all folks should be able to marry whomever they want to.

but...

*sigh*

i feel badly for the woman who is being filmed. Mississippi is like another planet, and lots of folks there think differently than they do in other parts of the United States.

plus, the woman (who seemed polite) seems kinda old. you can't expect old people to just "get with it" - its not fair to them. in 1955, they probably would have just shot the person making the video and slept well at night, so, in a way, they're making strides.

in one sense, i get that this sort of worldview is pretty inexcusable - but i didn't get that surge of enjoyable righteous outrage when i actually watched the video. i just felt kinda sorry for everyone involved.

- IGIT
Hi, Idjit

good and interesting take

protected group brah.

Religion? Yeah, arguably the most protected class in the US. Maybe there will be more instances, stories and cases of Muslims when they're greater than 1% of the population.

Back