Ever have a ton of big expenses all at once?

Why so expensive for the sewer pipe. Seems like it would be a simple fix. Are they having to tear up pavement or something
He ran a camera 70 feet into the sewer line and found roots. Another 15 feet and it would've been the city's responsibility and not mine.

He had to dig about 8 feet down to get to it. It was almost under the tree but not quite, and it was close to the sidewalk. A real pain in the ass to get to.

The dude pulled out a 12 foot cluster of roots from the pipe, it was crazy.

First my roof cost me 13k, then my wife's car got hit and I had to pay a 1k deductible, and today my sewer line is clogged up with tree roots and it's costing me 6k to get it fixed.

When it rains it pours.

I was proud of myself for saving up an emergency fund, but now it's almost gone. If one more emergency happens I'm fucked.

TLDR: I suddenly sound poor

Glass half full dude... Imagine how fucked you would be currently if you didn't save up that fund.

Just this year, was dealing with some issues on my truck. Found out I had a massive cancerous tumor that needed to be removed, even with insurance it was $5,000. While dealing with the cancer, our husky got sick and was dying. A terrible time, and the bills in the mail just kept coming.

Australia has some plants with very active roots trying to find water. They will infiltrate any slight leak and grow rapidly forcing the gap open even wider.
Australia. Even the plants are cunts.

Oh man lol Ive read the title as

Ever have a ton of big experiences all at once?

Just this year, was dealing with some issues on my truck. Found out I had a massive cancerous tumor that needed to be removed, even with insurance it was $5,000. While dealing with the cancer, our husky got sick and was dying. A terrible time, and the bills in the mail just kept coming.
ouch…hope things get better for you

Back