Ever think about how stupid you are?

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm not calling you stupid btw. You're calling yourself stupid.

Think about your past, and how at some point in your life you thought you were pretty smart. You had opinions, beliefs, etc. then a number of years go by and you look back at your old self and say, "Man what a fucking idiot I was."

Because today, you know so much more than you used to, right?

So, many years from now you're going to look back at how you were in 2024 and say, "Wow I was an idiot back then."

Again, your words, not mine. In the future.

Think about your past, and how at some point in your life you thought you were pretty smart. You had opinions, beliefs, etc. then a number of years go by and you look back at your old self and say, "Man what a fucking idiot I was."

So, many years from now you're going to look back at how you were in 2024 and say, "Wow I was an idiot back then."

Yes I would sometimes have those reflective moments about the stupid things I did, and it always happens when I'm about to go to sleep

I am frequently and painfully stupid. Not all the time, but just often enough that its undeniable.

YES...
My grades and common sense were so terrible if there was a category for least likely to succeed I would have won that in high school.

My Jr. high and high school was me displaying the definition of Dumb Jock. Good at sports/barely passed classes. I played football, wrestling and track (Rugby senior year) every year but it gained me nothing afterwards. Edit: actually wrestling experience has helped out in BJJ competitions in these past 3 years.

Fast forward to 2019 I am retired at the age of 39, got a college degree and own 3 houses. My adult tenure is so different than my adolescent tenure that friends from my hometown I went to high school with try to avoid me altogether out of sheer jealously and insecurity.

Every time I do something to help a family member.

When I was like 5 I set a plastic bag on fire and threw it in the air and then it landed on my arm burning the shit out of me. I still remember that. I was a dumb fucking 5 year old.

Of course. That afternoon in 1995 where I was offered a threesome and didn't realise... still haunts me to this day.
I stumbled into a 4some one time with 3 chicks not even trying too. I think about that day often.

I feel I'm like a great white shark. I've never felt the need to evolve.

Did you end up plowing those 3 heifers?
I'll write this story out because I just love it.

I'm about 22 or 23 and I'm this broke ass kid living in some cheap trailer park. There's another guy that lives there his name was Casey, me and him hung out sometimes. One day, Casey introduces me to these 2 girls Cassie (19, 5/10) and Becky (18, 7/10). They are both bi and in a relationship and had just moved in. Cassie looks like your typical butch lesbo who would probably look good if she tried to look like a girl. Becky is a bit of a butterface but her body is 10/10.

Over the next couple weeks, I go and start hanging out with them and they would let me make out with them but not go any further than that. I was alright with that it was just fun to me. So it's a Tuesday and Casey tells me the girls are going to be having a little party on Friday and I just told him I would let them have their fun and probably stay at home. He said he was going to do the same. Neither of us really knew them that well.

Friday rolls around, it's 1 AM. My phone rings and it's Cassie, she asks me if I have any weed and if I'll come smoke with them. I said sure and she said to just come in the door is unlocked and come to the bedroom. I walk over there and there's a truck outside so I know someone is there. I walk in and there's this dude passed the fuck out sprawled out on the floor. I step over his body and go to the bedroom.

I walk in the bedroom and there's 3 girls in there, Becky, Cassie, and a girl named Madison (18, 9/10 damn solid 9/10). When I walked in Madison immediately looked at me and said "You're fucking hot", ok so I was taken aback a bit but these girls had clearly been drinking. I'm thinking 1) This wasn't about the weed was it and 2) Holy fucking shit.

I go and sit next to Madison and just start making out with her. After a little bit I light up the joint and then I remember I have a Lortab at home and if I go take I will not bust a nut and can bang all 3. So I go home, do that, go back, and then I start making out with Madison again. Cassie cuts out the lights and the rest is fucking history.

I really feel sorry for the dude who passed the fuck out on the floor LMAO

I'll write this story out because I just love it.

I'm about 22 or 23 and I'm this broke ass kid living in some cheap trailer park. There's another guy that lives there his name was Casey, me and him hung out sometimes. One day, Casey introduces me to these 2 girls Cassie (19, 5/10) and Becky (18, 7/10). They are both bi and in a relationship and had just moved in. Cassie looks like your typical butch lesbo who would probably look good if she tried to look like a girl. Becky is a bit of a butterface but her body is 10/10.

Over the next couple weeks, I go and start hanging out with them and they would let me make out with them but not go any further than that. I was alright with that it was just fun to me. So it's a Tuesday and Casey tells me the girls are going to be having a little party on Friday and I just told him I would let them have their fun and probably stay at home. He said he was going to do the same. Neither of us really knew them that well.

Friday rolls around, it's 1 AM. My phone rings and it's Cassie, she asks me if I have any weed and if I'll come smoke with them. I said sure and she said to just come in the door is unlocked and come to the bedroom. I walk over there and there's a truck outside so I know someone is there. I walk in and there's this dude passed the fuck out sprawled out on the floor. I step over his body and go to the bedroom.

I walk in the bedroom and there's 3 girls in there, Becky, Cassie, and a girl named Madison (18, 9/10 damn solid 9/10). When I walked in Madison immediately looked at me and said "You're fucking hot", ok so I was taken aback a bit but these girls had clearly been drinking. I'm thinking 1) This wasn't about the weed was it and 2) Holy fucking shit.

I go and sit next to Madison and just start making out with her. After a little bit I light up the joint and then I remember I have a Lortab at home and if I go take I will not bust a nut and can bang all 3. So I go home, do that, go back, and then I start making out with Madison again. Cassie cuts out the lights and the rest is fucking history.

I really feel sorry for the dude who passed the fuck out on the floor LMAO
What is this Lortab you speak of? Just in case my wife ever invites 2 of her friends for my birthday.

I could had banged more chicks but I didn't because I'm a dumbass hahaha

Back