Evidence of mermaids

2 new species of whale that have lived on the earth for thousands of years, both averaging over 30 feet long were discovered in the last 10 years

Which 2 is that?

How are you gonna shoot down something you've never seen? It wasn't a fake documentary and it wasn't claiming 100% proof. It's just evidence behind this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquatic_ape_hypothesis

It's part of 3 shows and they are set up like a fake documentary to get people to believe and watch. Taking it as it is its a cool show but way to many people think its real. I'm well aware of the aquatic ape hypothesis and who knows what is really out there. But the show is faked. Sorry man, it just is.

I find it pretty stupid that the government takes down conspiracy theory websites. Why they waste their time with that is beyond me.

It's part of 3 shows and they are set up like a fake documentary to get people to believe and watch. Taking it as it is its a cool show but way to many people think its real. I'm well aware of the aquatic ape hypothesis and who knows what is really out there. But the show is faked. Sorry man, it just is.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I have no reason to believe you're right.

I'm not saying I believe in mermaids, but I believe the whole theory and the footage to all be plausible/interesting

You can fool some of the people all of the time and that's sufficient!

Damn I want to believe, would be awesome if they existed this whole time.

Only thing that would be cooler is if dragons actually existed hundreds of years ago.

Can't believe how many people believe that stupid show. That video in the OP was supposedly recorded on a phone when cell phone video just came out. You think the cell phone video would actually look like that? I knew it was bull shit right away.

I looked it up, the show is considered (by animal planet) to be science fiction based upon real events and scientific theory.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I have no reason to believe you're right.

I'm not saying I believe in mermaids, but I believe the whole theory and the footage to all be plausible/interesting

Well considering the documentary was a fake and the video in the OP was obviously fake, I'm going to say their is no plausible or interesting evidence.

tumblr_lqq3a0SQir1qzpsuoo1_500.jpg

I think we have come across every mammal in existence.

idk man, I think they're still discovering new species all the time. Mammals, I'm not sure about. But new species, yes.

And the deepest parts of the oceans are still a huge mystery. We have NO idea what all's down there. And no way to explore it, currently.

I don't think bigfoot is real. We'd have found SOMETHING by now. But in the ocean? That covers 70% of the planet? Who knows?

translucent-cowfish-newbert-1145302-ga.jpg

I saw it last night and knew it was fake but it was still interesting to watch because it was like 3am and nothing else was on. The fake camera phone video was definitely over the top and that probably sealed the deal for anyone who thought it might be real.

I am willing to have sex with a dolphin to help further and substantiate the myth of mermaids

Well look, u can still have some one to talk to and give u head, or you can have vag and butthole with a fish head making weird ass sounds. Pretty simple decision in my opinion.

I don't know about simple decision. Getting head can't really compare to pussy, unless she's like super good at it.

Back