Excellent Machida Interview: ''Its Hard to Understand What Belfort Says...''

You will continue to slander Machida no matter what. You don't deserve to be a fan of his after all the bullshit you spewed about him. Go back to watching your boy Diaz.

It's not slander if it's true. I'll watch whoever I like thank you very much. Did someone stick a jalapeno up your butt today or what?

I like the humility from Machida here, not like his ridiculous Anderson Silva money comments. Lyoto is starting to grow on me despite the extreme nuthuggers around here. My prediction still stands though, Machida will get KO'd by Mousasi and then will retire at the insistence of his father.

hah dude this is why nobody cares what machida haters say, yall are really out there sometimes.

It's not slander if it's true. I'll watch whoever I like thank you very much. Did someone stick a jalapeno up your butt today or what?
Watch whatever you want but when you say stupid fucking shit people are going to let you know that you are a dumbass.

"Machida only has a few tiny highlights. Not even top 50."

Lulz. Idiot.

I like how Machida knows every fighters mental and physical skill set that's why he is so successful.

vitor-lyoto.jpg

Awesome interview and awesome fighter.
Win or lose cant wait to see him fight Moose

I've heard before from Brazilians that Vitor is just as convoluted and confusing to listen to in Portuguese as he is in English. This makes me happy for some reason.

Machida is the man, so down to earth and respectable. He's one of the few people I believe who actually has a shot at the MW belt.

What's hard to understand? The young lion fights the dinosaur in the jungle.

Machida will avenge Anderson. Future MW champ. Another dual division champion.

Machida is such a good dude.

That's the most polite way I've ever seen of saying a fighter has no chance against other fighter (Glover vs Jones).

You seriously need to work on your reading comprehension.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back