Excessive weight cutting has to STOP, Khabib looks like death. Many fighters missed weight for a TS.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Max failed and stopped by UFC doctors....Pettis over by .2 pounds. Al over? Not given a 2nd chance to make It? Felder makes it but he's unranked and it would be a mismatch of all mismatches possibly ever. So I agree with NYAC there. One FC rules.

Khabib's weight cut is fine (for once, lol), the only reason Holloway couldn't make weight was because he was brought in on one week.

Max failed and stopped by UFC doctors....Pettis over by .2 pounds. Al over? Not given a 2nd chance to make It? Felder makes it but he's unranked and it would be a mismatch of all mismatches possibly ever. So I agree with NYAC there. One FC rules.

Pettis would of been a bigger mismatch than felder ironically if you ask me

Al missed weight?
No he didn't. He made weight for a non title fight at 156. But at a title fight. Yea, they don't allow that 1 pound over. It's stupid.. He didn't know he could be in a title fight.

What ragin al missed and pettis? Lol what a disaster cancel the fucking card

Pettis would of been a bigger mismatch than felder ironically if you ask me
You'e probably right. Pettis had fallen off big time and I've lost big money betting on him in the past. But at least he's a former champion and a "name" ranked opponent. .

the not ranked good enough thing is bs, they just like seeing ufc squirm to fix the card lol

.2 lbs c'mon who gives a fuck. I bet khabib doesn't. Pay Pettis and somewhat save this card.

Add 20lbs to every weight class.

What ragin al missed and pettis? Lol what a disaster cancel the fucking card
That's the thing. They didn't. They made weight for their non title fights because they're allowed a 1 pound over allotment.. They do not extend this luxury for title fights unfortunately.

Its never gonna stop, you all know that. Theyre going to cut extreme amounts of weight, and most people do it without any health problems. So get real. Weight cutting is here to stay

Last edited:
Pettis missed weight because he wasn't cutting anymore because he thought he was off the card. The only reason he's able to make it at all with such late notice is that he actually doesn't cut very much weight at 155

He looked like death at 145 but at 155 he has never had much of a weight cut

You'e probably right. Pettis had fallen off big time and I've lost big money betting on him in the past. But at least he's a former champion and a "name" ranked opponent. .
Oh yeah man
But they obviously know Dick about MMA, the guys been getting beat by wrestlers badly since 1999 and recently tapped out to a body triangle hahahahahaha

At least Paul is ICING people

Most title contenders do fine with making weight; it's a select few who periodically decide they just don't care enough to at the worst possible times and on rare occasions are demanded to do it unreasonably. Max doesn't have a record of failing to make weight when he's given over a week to prepare.

There was no thought given to any part of his charade except having Khabib leave UFC 223 as the LW champ. Increasingly, that's what it seems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back