Explain your avatar.

I’m trying to deliver you from deviance.

In other words, you're a troll.

Sorry to be so blunt but I don't have time for your nonsensical shit. I've got real-world issues to deal with.

So, have a good life.

Shevchenko sisters said they'd come back to my city and kill me if I didn't use this avatar.
They have more guns than I do and know how to use them so I don't really have a choice here.

White noise, I think.

I typed in something, I can't remember what, into Google images to search and after a strenuous 23 seconds of browsing I had already lost interest. This image was centre screen at that moment, so I figured "fuck it, its only an avatar" and went with this.

Interestingly enough, this isn't new to me. I've had it happen on a couple of other occasions & I've dealt with it. As it is out in the real world as well, some individuals see that you're a nice guy & therefore they think you're an easy mark. So they press the issue until they find out otherwise. Sometimes just to their chagrin & sometimes to no grin at all because they wind up with a mouth full of busted teeth.
I'd say this one runs a bit deeper, lol.

My prime minister showing his gratitude for POC and in particular Afrikaans people.
trud.gif

@John Mabrey

My GSD is 11 and I know we've only got a few years now, tops.

Yea, he died at 13, we always thought he would live longer than that. He was always pretty healthy, even survived a coyote attack. Cancer got him in the end tho

Mine seems pretty self explanatory. Although I switched the i's to y's to make sure I got the username.

My avatar is the movie poster for Star Trek V: The Final Frontier. The vivid artwork prominently features Kirk and Spock. Two minds, the cavalier feeler and the indomitable logician, whose balanced herculean glares anchor the emanating Enterprise. There is a v in the middle to signify five. It may or may not have been the first trek film I saw.

Zaurbek Sidakov winning the world championships

He is pretty cool

When breaking bad was still on, there was a weekly episode thread and during the last season a lot of us who were fans in the thread changed our avs to be something related to the show. I just never cared enough to change it to something else after the show ended.

Back