Crime Explosion Kills 22 & Injures 59 at Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester, England

Status
Not open for further replies.
The country will continue to import people from these regions and these immigrants will out breed the natives. In 50 years they will have the numbers to do it. The long game is being played by only one side.
Wrong. Post studies with data by credible sources. I've posted many sources to show this is false. Even if Islamic migration and reproduction continue at currrent rates, Muslims will make up about 12% of Europe's population in 50 years.

My bomb vests bring all my wives to the yard
an I'm like, allah akbar
damn rights allah snackbar
I can teach you, how to be a martyr

Wrong. Post studies with data by credible sources. I've posted many sources to show this is false. Even if Islamic migration and reproduction continue at currrent rates, Muslims will make up about 12% of Europe's population in 50 years.
12% to much.

they would if they could.

The sad thing is that thes
There's a lot of truth to that.

For many of them, they're simply at war with us. And killing people is what you do in a war.
But Westerners somehow are convinced that the ONLY objective of terrorists is that we get mad at somebody and as long as we aren't mad at anybody, we're actually "winning" the war which of course also doesn't exist...
Of course, that's absurd in many ways, you would never apply that logic to any other problem.
Typically, as a rational person, you're trying to solve a problem. But in the context or religiously motivated terrorism, trying to solve something apparently means they've won because they "influenced" us. And we win by basically doing nothing because that will show them. As I've said, you would not apply that logic anywhere else.
If somebody repeatedly breaks into you and your neighbors' houses, you'd never say that the burglars "won" if you install cameras or a more secure door because that somehow proves that they've influenced your life.

Very difficult situation.

So how do you win the war on terror?

You would think so, it definitely is that way with Americans. We were fucking blood thirsty after Pearl Harbor and again after 9/11

I hope brits still have it in them. They voted for brexit but then this also happened...
GumgFR.jpg
True enough. It's mind boggling how some people refuse to acknowledge there's a fundamental problem within Islam given all the issues stemming from it over the last few years. Indeed, there's a pushback against criticism by some, instead of an examination of facts.

Help the UK Tommy Robinson/Steve Lennon. You're their only hope.

Do you have one source handy? I'm not being disingenuous, I haven't actually seen any data on this to support either narrative

Well i suppose there will be a mountain of flowers outside the venue, and later on everyone will get together and hold lit candles up in the air.
Politicians will say 'these terrorists will not change us or our society.'
Ahem..... too late, they already have!

Someone in the media will probably say something like, 'we have to make sure muslims in our community are not targeted by islamophobes.'

And we still import thousands into our countries each and every year. Plus of course others will turn up in boats and rafts and ruin countries such as Italy. It always seems like christian-based societies take in large amounts of immigrants and refugees, why. Why does the UN tell us we need to take more?
They never say this to the Japanese, Russians, Chinese, Indonesians, etc. Yeah we'll take 'em.

Makes no sense to dump third-world people into first-world societies! Muslims love it.
There are Somali gangs causing havoc all the time in the Aussie state of Victoria these days, they taunt the cops and feel untouchable.
Their speciality is breaking into homes while the occupants are at home! They demand money and car keys.
Why would they change their behaviour just because they are now in the West, it's what they've been used to? There is so much more to steal compared to in their home country.

Our governments have let us down, they are not interested in protecting us at all. None will criticize Islam because they may be called racist or islamophobic, that would make them feel uncomfortable and embarrassed. They'd rather our societies are destroyed than made to feel uncomfortable, they are gutless.
Our fathers and grandfathers fought in WWII and they were fighting for our societies in the West. However, only around 70 years after the war ended, our governments have given up. They need to grow some bollocks.

Heartbreaking.
Condolences to friends and families of the deceased and wounded.

Well Tunisia didn't explode into civil war during the Arab Spring and its like 99% Muslim. Obviously it didn't transform into France through the Arab Spring either but its a start.

I can't say I have any answers. I guess knowing more could help. Obviously Muslims are behind these attacks but which Muslim nations in particular produce terrorists that carry out attacks on foreign soil? Trumps ban wasn't that bad IMO with the exception of the inclusion of Iran and exclusion of Pakistan(ironic considering it was the San Bernardino attack where a Pakistani woman was involved that prompted Trump to propose his infamous Muslim ban).

The countries that got put on the ban list, were put there because they're economically insignificant enough to the U.S., to make their inclusion viable, without suffering any sort of financial setback. Obviously not the case with Saudi Arabia or even Pakistan though, which the United States is somewhat more heavily invested into, financially speaking.

Dollar bills are still greatly valued over national security. 20 good, hard-working tax-payers blowing up every other month? It's a loss, but no great loss, at the end of the day, when you run the numbers. Shutting down the flow of cheap labour from 3rd world countries, and losing out on favourable deals with the likes of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, would likely be a bigger hit to the bank account. The bank account of the few, anyway.

Very difficult situation.

It just sort of shows the "bad" site of democracy and civil rights or rights in general.
If the GESTAPO and SS would be in charge of anti-terrorism the issue would be solved within a decade.

Assuming the 12% is true, then I wonder what that would be in terms of the youth. Would be much higher than 12%, with the pensioner population quite large.

You can tell the future of a nation by looking at its schools (and of course its immigration and reproductive policies and numbers)

You would think so, it definitely is that way with Americans. We were fucking blood thirsty after Pearl Harbor and again after 9/11

I hope brits still have it in them. They voted for brexit but then this also happened...
GumgFR.jpg
Asian gangs?
Cool cool

I can't even imagine going to a concert and seeing 20 killed right in front of you like that. Add in that these are mostly kids too. Fucking sick.

As much as that's an appealing dream, it would mean eradicating over a billion people. Not even Hitler in his wildest dreams could accomplish that, and we don't want anyone resembling that guy in charge.

The best hope is still deportation for radicals, and immigration ban.
Not that I agree with eradicating a belief system. But-

You're walking a dangerous line here equating people with their ideologies. The two aren't inseparable, and describing them as such ends up giving Islam, the ideology, the same protection of as inherent identities. Ie, race and sex. Choices and beliefs shouldn't be afforded the same protection as accidents of birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back