Economy Expulsion of migrants from Nordic countries

Very few admit that there are large numbers of immigrants who do not share the values of the countries they are entering and have no desire to assimilate. They want to bring the values that contribute to their home lands being archaic to the western democratic countries they are moving to. These people need to go and go now!
Yep, there are many good ones, however there are some who expect you to change your country to suit them otherwise you will labelled a racist or any other name a good liberal may call you.

There was a great interview with money expert Martin Lewis here in the UK, who mentioned that if you asked people if they were in favour of "immigration" a sizeable percentage say no.

Then you ask if they're in favour of more people coming in to work in social care, the NHS, and a variety of other sectors, the answer was almost exclusively: "yes".

That's how stupid anti-immigration discussions are.

Meanwhile, we have a skills and labour shortages, yet when they talk about "stopping the boats" to appease dumb dumbs, they're making immigration seem really unappealing in general.
You’re acting like being anti immigration is just about the economy first off, and then you’re acting like all immigrants provide equal value, that all of them work. Aswell, atleast in my country, most nurses and doctors say they plan on moving abroad with low pay and poor working conditions being the two biggest reasons, so importing drones that will work for less has been the solution, and liberal minded people similar to yourself can then point to the foreign staff and say “they’re doing the jobs we won’t bigot”

You’re acting like being anti immigration is just about the economy first off, and then you’re acting like all immigrants provide equal value, that all of them work. Aswell, atleast in my country, most nurses and doctors say they plan on moving abroad with low pay and poor working conditions being the two biggest reasons, so importing drones that will work for less has been the solution, and liberal minded people similar to yourself can then point to the foreign staff and say “they’re doing the jobs we won’t bigot”

That's not really true, especially when I made it a point that being "anti-immigration" just tars everyone with the same mindless stroke of the brush.

People coming in to do skilled labour are just as much 'immigrants' as any other form of immigration, but aspects of the media and politicians willfully misrepresent immigration as a 'problem'.

There was a great interview with money expert Martin Lewis here in the UK, who mentioned that if you asked people if they were in favour of "immigration" a sizeable percentage say no.

Then you ask if they're in favour of more people coming in to work in social care, the NHS, and a variety of other sectors, the answer was almost exclusively: "yes".

Meanwhile, we have a skills and labour shortages, yet when they talk about "stopping the boats" to appease dumb dumbs, they're making immigration seem really unappealing in general.
That sounds like a stupid interview to be honest. It's like asking if you're happy for uncontrolled, unvetted immigration, then asking if you're happy for your mate Bob, who's an Iranian nuclear engineer, to come over.

We don't have a skills and labour shortage here. What we have is a jobs market that has been artificially created to exploit cheap foreign labour.

Last edited:
Open migration cause laziness and brain drain which hurts third world countries more.

If Western Europe kept their borders closed from the very start then African countries would be a lot better because the people would be forced to overthrow their corrupted governments knowing there’s no other option.

I don’t want to come of as racist or anything but this would be a blessing in disguise for them if Europe stop importing them to keep their economic afloat so they can sort their shit together and deal with their own countries.

immigrants hate it here, even ukrainians were like im off to scandinavia or germany

Here it's so bad some pack their bags and rather go back to Ukraine. Their country is ruined by war and they feel sorry for us and wonder how we survive here with our eastern salaries and western prices, lmao

Your post doesn't tell the entire story though. Not even close.

I'm 100% for legal immigrants. I'm 100% against illegal immigrants. Does this make me a bad man? Does it make me a racist man against immigration?

Back