Eye-Opening FACTS about "Who-Is-Who" (Pereira vs. Adesanya)

IronGolem007

Po Atan
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Adesanya had 80 fights as a kickboxer, compared to only 26 in MMA.
Adesanya never became Champion as a kickboxer, but did become champion in MMA (on his 18th fight).

Pereira had 40 fights as a kickboxer, compared to only 9 fights in MMA.
Pereira beat Adesanya twice in kickboxing, became a two-division champion in kickboxing (with half as many fights as Adesanya), and became a MMA champion (again beating Adesanya) in only his 8th pro MMA fight.

Ray Charles can see who has the better overall record, more Championship Accomplishments (in the far-fewer fights) ... Across more divisions.

Ray Charles can also see who is the child-like clown, who is legitimately jealous of whom – as well as who simply conducts himself like a consummate professional athlete.

Adesanya never became Champion as a kickboxer, but did become champion in MMA (on his 18th fight).

Pereira beat Adesanya twice in kickboxing, became a two-division champion in kickboxing (with half as many fights as Adesanya), and became a MMA champion (again beating Adesanya) in only his 8th pro MMA fight.

Ray Charles can see who has the better overall record, more Championship Accomplishments (in the far-fewer fights) ... Across more divisions.

Ray Charles can also see who is the child-like clown, who is legitimately jealous of whom – as well as who simply conducts himself like a consummate professional athlete.

I mock you shertards for focusing on the results of fights... and not how they played out

And you fall right into it

Alex was never better. He wins via dodgy decision, and a charity 8 count.
Not even mad he won the first MMA fight
But his luck runs out eventually, he just got ko'd cold in a 100% kickboxing fight in a cage

Izzy has the vastly superior record. He's the better kickboxer. MMA its not even comparable. Alex won't even accomplish a 10th of what Izzy did.

Consummate professionals don't turn down fights, don't pull out when injured and actively defend their belts, make weight and earn their title shots.

You're one confused shertarder.

I mock you shertards for focusing on the results of fights... and not how they played out

But his luck runs out eventually, he just got ko'd cold in a 100% kickboxing fight in a cage

Izzy has the vastly superior record. He's the better kickboxer. MMA its not even comparable. Alex won't even accomplish a 10th of what Izzy did.

Consummate professionals don't turn down fights, don't pull out when injured and actively defend their belts, make weight and earn their title shots.

I mock you as a true idiot.

Izzy had 80 kickboxing fights, never became Champ.

Pereira had 40 kickboxing fights, became a two-division champ.

Only a legitimate idiot would call the first record "better"

also... and most convincingly

Only room temp IQ morons would believe your thesis... and guess what.... while that may be the majority of sherdog... its not the majority of mma fans

To mma fans it was still painfully obvious who was and always was better

Your conviction is to tap on your keyboard. Mine like many others was to go put money on Adesanya. Yes... bet on Izzy despite him being "0-3"

And guess why... because we all could see the details that Alex was very lucky not to be 0-4, saved not of his own skill or fortitude but by
- dodgy split decision
- embarrassingly being wobbled in front of his home crowd, so much so the local ref jumped in and gave him the longest standing 8 count in the history of combat sports
- being saved by the bell

If Alex was better, he could win by himself right? on his own
Well no. He gets KO'd cold without external help

And that's 100% what just happened. He was never as good.

I mock you as a true idiot.

Izzy had 80 kickboxing fights, never became Champ.

Pereira had 40 kickboxing fights, became a two-division champ.

Only a legitimate idiot would call the first record "better"

tap tap tap keyboard warrior

you want me to post my bet slip on Izzy? where he was the favourite despite being "0-3"

Damn, this one hurt you.

Two edgelords duking it out.

rumble-wwf.gif

tap tap tap keyboard warrior
you want me to post my bet slip on Izzy? where he was the favourite despite being "0-3"

Why don't you repeat that in front of the mirror, "Tap-tap-tap" ,,, keep turning away from the truth.

KICKBOXING
Izzy = 80 fights, always failed to become Champion (lost to Pereira twice)
Alex = 40 fights, 2-Division Champion (beat Izzy twice)

MMA
Izzy = 26 fights, became Champion his 18th fight (KO'd by Alex once, KO'd Alex once)
Alex = 9 fights, became Champion his 8th fight (KO'd Izzy once, KO'd by Izzy once)

In no universe, or in any sane mind, is Izzy "better" than (or remotely close to being "equal" to) Alex.

Alex Pereira is clearly twice as accomplished as Izzy, in less than half fights, across both platforms.

I don't think either man has ruminated on this as deeply and painfully as you have.
So what you're saying is Adesanya can add Periera's impressive record to the combined win record of all his opponents, which makes Adesanya's accomplishment all the more noteworthy.
And to think Izzy KO'd him cold! That's really something.

Ray Charles ain't got nothing on Stevie

Alex does not have twice the accomplishments in MMA, he doesn't have a single title defense. Somewhat agree on the kickboxing points though.

And thread title disappointed. This is only 'eye opening' if you've been in an off grid cave for the last 6-12 months.

I don't think either man has ruminated on this as deeply and painfully as you have.

No pain, just interest + analysis. I build court cases for living.

All evidence shows Pereira is the better, more accomplished fighter, from less time in (plus less than half the fights) across both platforms.

Denial ≠ Rebuttal

Mods gotta start cleaning up all these coping threads FFS!
Izzy is the champ lol.
<GinJuice>

It's a month after the fight and these guys still crying their lights out.

No pain, just interest + analysis. I build court cases for living.

All evidence shows Pereira is the better, more accomplished fighter, from less time in (plus less than half the fights) across both platforms.

Denial ≠ Rebuttal
Izzy beat him fair and square. The proof is in the pudding.

Why don't you repeat that in front of the mirror, "Tap-tap-tap" ,,, keep turning away from the truth.

KICKBOXING
Izzy = 80 fights, always failed to become Champion (lost to Pereira twice)
Alex = 40 fights, 2-Division Champion (beat Izzy twice)

MMA
Izzy = 26 fights, became Champion his 18th fight (KO'd by Alex once, Ko'd Alex once)
Alex = 9 fights, became Champion his 8th fight (Ko'd Izzy once, KO'd by Izzy once)

In no universe, or in any sane mind, is Izzy "better" than (or remotely close to being "equal" to) Alex.

Alex Pereira is clearly twice as accomplished is Izzy, in less than half fights, across both platforms.

lmao, "in any sane mind" - expect for the millions of people who put money down on Izzy pushing him to a 2:1 favourite at one point - DESPITE Izzy being down "0-3"

Kid, not only are you legit braindead, you are living in such cope and delusion, that no matter how many times I point out to you how Alex got those wins in kickboxing, you will pretend it never happened.

To you all that matters is the final result.

So according to you, there is no way Alex should have lost recently? It was a 100% kickboxing fight. According to you Alex was much better :)

You won't acknowledge or admit that the only way Alex even won those fights was dodgy ref decisions, emergency standing 8 counts and being saved by the bell.

Its very telling your levels of cope and how butthurt you are that you won't address. I'm the opposite - objective and realistic. Yes I know Alex and Izzy's respective records. Yes I know Alex is "3-1" now. But I also know the details in behind all that - something which either way, you are too butthurt, or too low IQ to acknowledge.

Also giving your monumental failures to see detail and only focus on outcome, you forget the very reason Alex won the title after 8 mma fights... Izzy had cleaned out the division so there was no one else viable left to fight!

You should go crowd fund with @maximus__ , pool your recourses together and maybe you could buy a post card pic of Alex.

lmao, "in any sane mind" - expect for the millions of people who put money down on Izzy pushing him to a 2:1 favourite at one point - DESPITE Izzy being down "0-3"

Kid, not only are you legit braindead, you are living in such cope and delusion, that no matter how many times I point out to you how Alex got those wins in kickboxing, you will pretend it never happened.

To you all that matters is the final result.

So according to you, there is no way Alex should have lost recently? It was a 100% kickboxing fight. According to you Alex was much better :)

You won't acknowledge or admit that the only way Alex even won those fights was dodgy ref decisions, emergency standing 8 counts and being saved by the bell.

Its very telling your levels of cope and how butthurt you are that you won't address. I'm the opposite - objective and realistic. Yes I know Alex and Izzy's respective records. Yes I know Alex is "3-1" now. But I also know the details in behind all that - something which either way, you are too butthurt, or too low IQ to acknowledge.

Also giving your monumental failures to see detail and only focus on outcome, you forget the very reason Alex won the title after 8 mma fights... Izzy had cleaned out the division so there was no one else viable left to fight!

You should go crowd fund with @maximus__ , pool your recourses together and maybe you could buy a post card pic of Alex.

"tap-tap-tap" <45>
(Didn't read <Lmaoo>)

You mentioned denial, but you’re making plenty of excuses for a legitimate win.

I'm not. Izzy won, fair and square, with a good game plan. Hats off to him.

I'm talking about the overall perspective, but on that particular war, Izzy for sure won.

Back