Eye-Opening FACTS about "Who-Is-Who" (Pereira vs. Adesanya)

Two edgelords duking it out.

rumble-wwf.gif

I got one of the nerds on ignore.

Probably a shitposting neophyte. TS is 3/4ths of the way there himself.

lmao, "in any sane mind" - expect for the millions of people who put money down on Izzy pushing him to a 2:1 favourite at one point - DESPITE Izzy being down "0-3"

Kid, not only are you legit braindead, you are living in such cope and delusion, that no matter how many times I point out to you how Alex got those wins in kickboxing, you will pretend it never happened.

To you all that matters is the final result.

So according to you, there is no way Alex should have lost recently? It was a 100% kickboxing fight. According to you Alex was much better :)

You won't acknowledge or admit that the only way Alex even won those fights was dodgy ref decisions, emergency standing 8 counts and being saved by the bell.

Its very telling your levels of cope and how butthurt you are that you won't address. I'm the opposite - objective and realistic. Yes I know Alex and Izzy's respective records. Yes I know Alex is "3-1" now. But I also know the details in behind all that - something which either way, you are too butthurt, or too low IQ to acknowledge.

Also giving your monumental failures to see detail and only focus on outcome, you forget the very reason Alex won the title after 8 mma fights... Izzy had cleaned out the division so there was no one else viable left to fight!

You should go crowd fund with @maximus__ , pool your recourses together and maybe you could buy a post card pic of Alex.

Haha someone had their feelings hurt when I bagged out their poster.

I bet on Izzy by the way in their fight .I only bet on MMA underdogs and I got him paying quite well. I knew he could win. I would bet on Alex in a rematch though. A patient Alex would finish him in a rematch on the feet.

In the quadrilogy between these 2 it's 3-1 in one fighters favour. They can beat each other, but we have seen that Pereira will come out on top more often than not.

Adesanya had 80 fights as a kickboxer, compared to only 26 in MMA.
Adesanya never became Champion as a kickboxer, but did become champion in MMA (on his 18th fight).

Pereira had 40 fights as a kickboxer, compared to only 9 fights in MMA.
Pereira beat Adesanya twice in kickboxing, became a two-division champion in kickboxing (with half as many fights as Adesanya), and became a MMA champion (again beating Adesanya) in only his 8th pro MMA fight.

Ray Charles can see who has the better overall record, more Championship Accomplishments (in the far-fewer fights) ... Across more divisions.

Ray Charles can also see who is the child-like clown, who is legitimately jealous of whom – as well as who simply conducts himself like a consummate professional athlete.
Its ok bro

Those arrows werent real,Poatan will be ok,youll see.

Poatan fans: Izzy's win over him is meaningless. Its just one win nobody cares,lol at him celebrating. 3 -1!
Also Poatan fans: even tho the win is meaningless,Izzy should fight him again.

It depends. 185 to 205 used to be dead divisions in kickboxing. Israel was a regional fighter and he spent some time in China before traveling again at the end of his kickboxing career. Israel was also doing MMA at the same time as he was competing in kickboxing. I believe Alex is mostly regional then he stuck with Glory. It's just different opportunities for each fighter. They both had different contract obligations and career paths. They both are close in skill. There is no real big gap.

Another fun fact :

Adesanya lost all the fights that he was winning (either wrong judging or got caught) while won when he was losing (last fight).

Poatan fans: Izzy's win over him is meaningless. Its just one win nobody cares,lol at him celebrating. 3 -1!
Also Poatan fans: even tho the win is meaningless,Izzy should fight him again.
Literally nobody says that the win is meaningless. Not one person. Poatan's just up in the scorecards in fighting, that's all.

And LMAO at the fact some fool ITT said that Isra3-1 is the better kickboxer

Literally nobody says that the win is meaningless. Not one person. Poatan's just up in the scorecards in fighting, that's all.
Yes,you do. All of yez. Bloodsuckers trying to suck the win away. But now ya gotta eat it.

WhatsApp-Image-2023-04-09-at-10.29.19-1.jpeg

Back