F**K all of you for giving Conor so much crap!

Reason

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He doesn't deserve this! It's just not fair! Why are all you haters so hellbent on.........

saying that Conor started the melee in the cage. He just got beaten and choked and saw Khabib attacking his team and his team storming the octagon with intent. One even sprinted and jumped on the cage right where Khabib attacked. His actions are easily defensible under 'defence of others' laws. The only people deserving of assault charges are the thugs that entered the cage to fight illegally.

You got me haters, Salt from every pore about this.

Mz51yDk.jpg

Last edited:
He doesn't deserve this! It's just not fair! Why are all you haters so hellbent on.........

saying that Conor started the melee in the cage. He just got beaten and choked and saw Khabib attacking his team and his team storming the octagon with intent. One even sprinted and jumped on the cage right where Khabib attacked. His actions are easily defensible under 'defence of others' laws. The only people deserving of assault charges are the thugs that entered the cage to fight illegally.

<24>

Crush.gif

Conor03.gif

conors already got legal charges against him.
If you really want to protect your hero its better his ring brawl isnt mentioned,

didnt u get the memo?

the tap is quick as his punches used to be.....
nate diaz tap was 1 second held in place and ready for tap.
this was similar...

is he tap machine?

I would give crap both of them. Fight wasn't even top30 fight this year, sportwise.
And if you talk about humiliation watch Miocic/Ngannou.
About high level mma: Whittaker/Romero.
Most maincard was crappy: Pettis, Ferguson, Reyes, OSP did good.
So much promotion around one fight and I don't think they delivered, especially Conor.
Khabib was gassing after 2 rounds, Conor was looking like he left pub just before fight.
If it will hit 2M ppv buys it will only tell: drama and celebrities sells, not sport.

"Every single one of them can get it! And this is never gonna be over! Its not over with this fight! Every single one of them need to watch where they fucking step. Watch what they say. Watch what they do. Watch where they fucking sleep at night!"

0SqpA54.gif

Khabib spit in his face and he just sat there like a bitch doing nothing, after talking like a mob boss.

LOL!!!!

We’re not giving Conor crap so as much as mocking his dick rider fans.

"Every single one of them can get it! And this is never gonna be over! Its not over with this fight! Every single one of them need to watch where they fucking step. Watch what they say. Watch what they do. Watch where they fucking sleep at night!"

0SqpA54.gif

Khabib spit in his face and he just sat there like a bitch doing nothing, after talking like a mob boss.

LOL!!!!
<Lmaoo> Conor McCuckold cracks me up.

Most maincard was crappy.

Really. I thought the whole card was one of the best ones in recent memory. Even the WMMA fight was entertaining. There was KO in final seconds of a HW match. There was lots of blood. There were comebacks. There was a schooling of a braggart. There was post-fight brawl. Lots of entertainment value and some interesting match-ups.

Back