Media F off Herb, I got this.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone on the forum not to go kicking Poatan in the nuts...

giphy.gif

It's probably for the best if Herb just stays out of fights. Preferably outside of the cage completely. He's so bad, it's become comical.

He was only doing what a ref should do in that situation.

It also good that his ego didn't get hurt like with some refs.
That's fine but in general, Herb Dean is a terrible ref and just shouldn't be reffing fights anymore.

That's fine but in general, Herb Dean is a terrible ref and just shouldn't be reffing fights anymore.

To be honest all the referees have their downsides. Some stop fights too early, others too late, some of them like to interfere with the fight more than necessary.

Herb has fucked up more than his share but he's also more prominent than most other referees. I think he still has his uses but probably shouldn't be officiating main events. Every now and then he makes a great call that other refs probably would've screwed up.

Goddard would have taken a point from Pereira for doing that
"OI BUDDEH IM THE REF, LISTEN" <Deported1>

i think this is a wakeup call for all the other fighters in the ufc - when pereira waves the ref off after a foul, get out of the way.

To be honest all the referees have their downsides. Some stop fights too early, others too late, some of them like to interfere with the fight more than necessary.

Herb has fucked up more than his share but he's also more prominent than most other referees. I think he still has his uses but probably shouldn't be officiating main events. Every now and then he makes a great call that other refs probably would've screwed up.

Totally agree.