News Fabio Wardley vs Frazer Clarke set to headline O2 Arena London, March 31

Who wins?

• Total voters
Huge respect to Wardley pushing through a broken nose that he's most likely had since round 1, what an absolute machine.

Regardless of result...

Ooooooh Fabio Wardley!

Really Good fight. I got Clarke by a couple of points

whatever the result wardleys a warrior. The skill gap and experience difference is huge yet he still made this a fuckin close fight

these pair are not going to be the same again after that, that was a fucking hard hard fight

i hope they got well paid

these pair are not going to be the same again after that, that was a fucking hard hard fight

i hope they got well paid

Wardley about to book a 2 week holiday to Spain, followed by a year in bed.

lol

Happily watch it again. I personally thought Clarke won the rounds to win the fight. 2-3 points for me even with the point off

Wardley is like - I ain't doing that shit again, i need a holiday.

Wardley who was being the big bollocks on the head to head needs to get his face fixed, that was brutal

Great fight will watch a rematch. Think draw fair result. Can't see either becoming world champ but gutsy performances by both. Think Wardley wins next time unlikely to incur such a bad injury again so early on.

one of those fights when neither of them have enough pop to really put each other out, but enough to really hurt each other, both of them have been battered and that is life changing

At one point it looked like Clarke was just gonna jab and uppercut Wardley for a clear UD, but boy did it change after Wardley got that first knockdown.

Great fight, think a draw was a fair result all things considered.

Their brains might not want to go through it again but think a rematch is a must.

is George Groves trying to grow a top bun thing, even though he is bald

It's always bittersweet for me having a fight like that, i loved the fight but now i need more boxing and it's all over. It's 22:53pm and i'm wide awake ready for another fight.

Brutal. Needs a rematch if either man wants it. Just pure guts and heart from those two tonight.

Back