Fabricio Werdum tired of trash talk culture with Conor McGregor copycats

In all fairness to Colby, isn't Brazil a violent and corrupt shithole?

It's violent for sure.

It's not any more corrupt than other equivalent-sized nations. They exaggerate how corrupt they are as a scapegoat to all their problems....it's BS. Wall street corruption puts them to shame.

All appropriate correct responses to the assholes in front of him.

Werdum keeping it real.

Only an idiot would think Werdum's response to Colby was appropriate...not shocked you fall into that category.

Yes, they should all be more calm and collected like Werdum. He's a model for sportsmanship and good behavior both inside and outside the cage.

BogusBrilliantDrake.gif

Tony-Ferguson-Fabricio-Werdum.png

fabricio-werdum-colby-covington-1141542.jpg
Edmund talked shit to werdum after he beat Ronda's husband
Ferguson just told Werdum to shut up when Werdum was also interviewed by someone

i didnt notice how one guy from werdums corner went so far close to edmund - they should have fought

Only an idiot would think Werdum's response to Colby was appropriate...not shocked you fall into that category.

Idiots start sentences with "Only an idiot".

Colby runs his mouth like a bitch, gets treated like a bitch.

This goes back. Didn't his disdain for Colin start at some MMA Awards like in 2014 were Colin said he would beat the heavyweight Champ who was Werdum at the time?

Yes, they should all be more calm and collected like Werdum. He's a model for sportsmanship and good behavior both inside and outside the cage.

BogusBrilliantDrake.gif

I got flamed for saying this in another thread but honestly I really like Werdum. He's a fucking legend and he seems like an awesome guy.

However, there are hypocrisies in his behavior and he needs to kind of chill out with starting shit...particularly with manlets.

It's been hilarious to see the transition of Sherdog norms go from being a bunch of insensitive tough guys who would fuck anybody up IRL to "omg don't physically harm people irl guys ur a bunch of animals call the cops at all times!!" because the American went that route in this altercation

Now choosing to dislike (non-American) fighters because they fight? Lmao.

"I'd have some sense of ridicule"

Idiot.

is that all you got? Calling someone you don't know an idiot?

Colby is ridiculous and is acting like a little bitch. The little bitches follow and applaud. Suit yourself.

Werdum using the "BEHEAD THOSE WHO SAY ISLAM IS A VIOLENT RELIGION!!!" point of view. cool...

Werdum is in the wrong here no question.

But i am anonymous AND sitting in front of a computer so i'll just sum it up with: Talk shit get hit.

I'm tired of being responsible and sober.

So I'm going to go out and do some big, smoky, tire liquidating burnouts all over town like I'm a teenager again. Except with a much more powerful car.

Then I'm going home to drink 'til I want to wear a diaper in my Octagon debut.

Word to that.

BogusBrilliantDrake.gif

Well done, son, you even took the effort to place more pictures than real incidents happened.

Dude throws a toy boomerang on a well deserved bastard and you put TWO pictures as if he was trying to get medieval on his ass.

I know he should be ashamed for all that beef he had with Travis Browne, but trying to be douchier than Werdum will get you nowhere.

Get over it.

Conor can pull it off but not everyone can.

Overall now we're lacking personalities compared to the UFC vs. Pride days. But then again you can't just pretend to have it. Same problem with pro wrestling today.

Sorry Fabricio, if you attack someone with a weapon b/c you don't like the words in their post fight speech... You're kind of acting like a filthy animal.
Animals aren't assholes. They do what they do to survive.

Cruelty is a human trait, by and large.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back