Fallout New Vegas question

OCGSC

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What side do you chose when playing, and what is your characters background story.

I dont even remember too much of the game, I remember those roman dudes, and me killing em. But tbh I didnt finish the game because it didnt grab me like FO3, but I remember being addicted to Caravan card game.

I think I originally sided with the NVR and BHOS.

I tried to play it taking the side of Caesar's Legion, but the side quests were really skimpy with them being the default bad guys, and you had to ignore a ton of content, if you wanted to stay on their good side. Their camps didn't feel alive either. Like you weren't really supposed to take their side, and they were only there for you to take down. I found it kind of boring.

I dont even remember too much of the game, I remember those roman dudes, and me killing em. But tbh I didnt finish the game because it didnt grab me like FO3, but I remember being addicted to Caravan card game.
I got to go to the ER my ribs are busted due to your av

It was always fun destroying the entire Legion camp, I beat it with all 4 factions but NCR was the funnest IMO.

I think I usually sided with the new California Republic or whatever they were called. I tend to side with military factions in those games.

Sided with NCR on the first playthrough, liked siding with Yes man the most.

The first time I played I sided with the Legion. The second time the BHOS. I am always a dick in games like Skyrim and Fallout. In the cities I'm the peoples champ, on the road I kill anyone I come across because I'm a lunatic

Caesar's legionnaires dressed like the missing seventh YMCA member. That, combined with their general dickiness (no pun intended) made me shoot them on sight.

Back