Fallout TV Series (Premieres April 11)

Haven’t checked out the show yet but probably will soon. Been about 13 years since my play throughs of Fallout 3 and New Vegas on my Xbox 360. Just wondering if there’s any Easter eggs/cameo involving the Mysterious Stranger.

I may be faboying hard, but I really enjoyed this first season. Finally finished it up. Was disappointed it only had eight episodes, but I'm glad to know they've already green lit S2.

Man, I love her eyes. Larger, more expressive eyes are like my kryptonite. Ex had similar eyes, though a little smaller.

I do know what you mean and I'm the same. The issue with her to me is not the larger eyes. It's the fact that her eyelids almost look inflamed. They are just to big. My wife has big eyes but her eye lids are more like Asians. She often gets confused for being mixed Asian because of that.

I do know what you mean and I'm the same. The issue with her to me is not the larger eyes. It's the fact that her eyelids almost look inflamed. They are just to big. My wife has big eyes but her eye lids are more like Asians. She often gets confused for being mixed Asian because of that.
huh, never really noticed that. I do see a bit of what you mean, just never paid much attention. I will still take her as she comes though... Somehow, we will survive.

Man, I love her eyes. Larger, more expressive eyes are like my kryptonite. Ex had similar eyes, though a little smaller.

They've been in the shelter for 200 years. Probably a lot of in-breeding in there, lol. Radiation ain't helping those eyelids either, lol.

They've been in the shelter for 200 years. Probably a lot of in-breeding in there, lol. Radiation ain't helping those eyelids either, lol.

A bit off topic but I was laughing my ass off at all the references to vault 33 residents being underground fuck bunnies.

There's got a be a lot of downtime to kill underground when you're done with daily tasks.

All the "cousin stuff" references made it sound like they're doing everything that doesn't generate a pregnancy all the time.

I finished up the series last night and I absolutely loved the show from beginning to end. This has been the best adaption from a video game series put on screen. The Last of Us was also excellent, but I just enjoyed Fallout a lot more overall. The casting was fantastic, the set pieces were superb and accurate (I was consistently blown away with how the Fallout universe was captured down to the smallest details), the dark humor and lore of the series. I also really enjoyed Goggins and the flashbacks to the origin of how it all started. Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy did such a great job with this IP. I can not wait for the next season!!

WAR NEVER CHANGES

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back