Fallout TV Series (Premieres April 11)

Dbl post.

Will add I'm a huge fan of the games too.

I finished 6 episodes so far. I'll give a mini-review when I finish it. Definitely enjoying it overall, and It seems like it's pretty well-received, which likely/hopefully means we'll be getting another game sooner than we might have otherwise.

I've also been playing Fallout 4 since before the show. I see the other day they added like 6 more quests, which got me pumped. But I tried the first one, which was supposed to give me a baseball grenade launcher or some shit, and the fucking thing shoots red triangles with exclamations points on it lmao. Something like that happened once before when I went back to Sanctuary Hills. All my turrets, which I set up on the pillars on that stone wall, looked like that. Had to go back to a previous save, which was a pain in the ass, because I'm playing on hardcore mode. Or survival mode...whatever it's called.

I really love the Fallout games but holy shit Bethesda people haha.

The combo of adding ads and making like one good show a year made me cancel amazon prime I also dont impulsively buy crap anymore.

I've also been playing Fallout 4 since before the show. I see the other day they added like 6 more quests, which got me pumped. But I tried the first one, which was supposed to give me a baseball grenade launcher or some shit, and the fucking thing shoots red triangles with exclamations points on it lmao. Something like that happened once before when I went back to Sanctuary Hills. All my turrets, which I set up on the pillars on that stone wall, looked like that. Had to go back to a previous save, which was a pain in the ass, because I'm playing on hardcore mode. Or survival mode...whatever it's called.
Are these mods or official from Bethesda? Haven't heard about this.

Are these mods or official from Bethesda? Haven't heard about this.

With the free next gen update, Bethesda added new quests, guns, etc. They're official. Still, most community mods are not working well right now.

Not a huge TV/movie guy, so I didn't really know who he was all too much. After FO, I went and started watching any show I could with him in it. He is gold in everything. I just want to be his buddy now.

Check out the Hateful Eight. It's a bit of a rough watch due to high end racism but a fantastic flick. I also enjoyed how sick he was in Predators. He really has quite the catalogue.

"5 O'clock... Bitch Raping Time" :eek:

Check out the Hateful Eight. It's a bit of a rough watch due to high end racism but a fantastic flick. I also enjoyed how sick he was in Predators. He really has quite the catalogue.

Dude, I saw hateful in theaters and just didn’t know who he was. Loved his character. Predators is now on the watch list. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Dude, I saw hateful in theaters and just didn’t know who he was. Loved his character. Predators is now on the watch list. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Predators isn't what I'd call a great flick, barely a good one but watchable. Still think it's one of the better ones in the franchise though.

<RomeroSalute>

I usually watch a lot of movies and a few TV series along with an abundance of MMA. Life is very busy now so keeping up has waned a bit.

I finished the series, loved it. I like how dark it was. As far as the games go, I never played 1 & 2. I beat 3, 4, & New Vegas multiple times. I've tried to get into 76 but I still don't care for it. I hope they make a new single player game.

Predators isn't what I'd call a great flick, barely a good one but watchable. Still think it's one of the better ones in the franchise though.

<RomeroSalute>

I usually watch a lot of movies and a few TV series along with an abundance of MMA. Life is very busy now so keeping up has waned a bit.
Good thing my tastes in movies and tv is really low lol.

I get that. Only so many hours in the day.

He was a real one he attacked a Predator with a prison shank

Back