Fallout TV Series (Premieres April 11)

Do you have any examples?
The black guy probably has that idiot savant perk. He does weird shit that makes him seem like a psycho at the beginning. That is what I thought when I first saw the first episode. I thought the series would be more serious but you can slowly see he is just a game character with low intelligence/charisma and high luck stat. He has weird dumb scenarios throughout the series and failure leads to more success for him. He two shots the gulper with a pistol but he also has an assault rifle. There are other perks you see randomly in the series like the squire carrying a ridiculously big bag. It is probably the strong back perk. It's just funny that the squire is probably carrying better weapons and Maximus uses the pistol or punches.

The lead characters are similar to common builds from the game. You can probably recreate the characters in the game. You have high str melee character with low intel/charisma, high charisma and perception/agility girl and the ghoul is like the gunslinger build. Everything the ghoul shoots explodes due to the bloody mess perk. The brother who is in the vault is the classic intel/sneak character. The sister is the total opposite. She can do gymnastics but she can't sneak to save her life.

The black guy probably has that idiot savant perk. He does weird shit that makes him seem like a psycho at the beginning. That is what I thought when I first saw the first episode. I thought the series would be more serious but you can slowly see he is just a game character with low intelligence/charisma and high luck stat. He has weird dumb scenarios throughout the series and failure leads to more success for him. He two shots the gulper with a pistol but he also has an assault rifle. There are other perks you see randomly in the series like the squire carrying a ridiculously big bag. It is probably the strong back perk. It's just funny that the squire is probably carrying better weapons and Maximus uses the pistol or punches.

The lead characters are similar to common builds from the game. You can probably recreate the characters in the game. You have high str melee character with low intel/charisma, high charisma and perception/agility girl and the ghoul is like the gunslinger build. Everything the ghoul shoots explodes due to the bloody mess perk. The brother who is in the vault is the classic intel/sneak character. The sister is the total opposite. She can do gymnastics but she can't sneak to save her life.
Damn that’s cool and observant. How many fallout games did you play?

Alright, a little late here, but I only now just finished the series. I definitely enjoyed it. Even if you've never played the games, you'd probably find the show enjoyable, but for people who have played the games, there were so many little quirks they managed to carryover, some pretty subtle, that really made it extra fun.

I was surprised that of all the mutated animals, they featured the gulper so heavily. It's really not in the games much at all. I only remember coming across them in Far Harbor. (I've only played 3, NV and 4). No deathclaws and supermutants, etc, but that's OK, I'm sure they're coming in later seasons, and they probably wanted to save some good stuff.

It was cool how they focused a bit on ghouls turning feral. You hear some discussion about it in the games, but you never really come across it actually happening, or I didn't, at least. I did come across a holotape in Nuka World where someone was in the process of turning, though.

Like many have said, Goggins was definitely the highlight of the show. He really did a great job. The guy who plays Thaddeus was also really amusing.

Super cool how it ended showing New Vegas. When the suits were having their secret evil Illuminati meeting Mr. House was one of them. I assume he'll play a part in the next season.

Alright, a little late here, but I only now just finished the series. I definitely enjoyed it. Even if you've never played the games, you'd probably find the show enjoyable, but for people who have played the games, there were so many little quirks they managed to carryover, some pretty subtle, that really made it extra fun.

I was surprised that of all the mutated animals, they featured the gulper so heavily. It's really not in the games much at all. I only remember coming across them in Far Harbor. (I've only played 3, NV and 4). No deathclaws and supermutants, etc, but that's OK, I'm sure they're coming in later seasons, and they probably wanted to save some good stuff.

It was cool how they focused a bit on ghouls turning feral. You hear some discussion about it in the games, but you never really come across it actually happening, or I didn't, at least. I did come across a holotape in Nuka World where someone was in the process of turning, though.

Like many have said, Goggins was definitely the highlight of the show. He really did a great job. The guy who plays Thaddeus was also really amusing.

Super cool how it ended showing New Vegas. When the suits were having their secret evil Illuminati meeting Mr. House was one of them. I assume he'll play a part in the next season.

Like I said in an earlier post, I'm fine waiting to top a supermutant or Deathclaw for another season or so...

We did get a DC skull at the end which was nice...

Maybe bring those fucking Cazadores in too...

The combo of adding ads and making like one good show a year made me cancel amazon prime I also dont impulsively buy crap anymore.

I also canceled Amazon Prime over a year ago and I found I did not miss it at all after a week or two. They can keep their used and counterfeit garbage. I also spend way less on frivolous items.

That said I am currently watching episode 3 of Fallout right now.

I finished the series, and I loved the changes that Lucy and Maximus went through. Lucy enters the Super-Duper Mart a lvl. 2 vault dweller and comes out a lvl. 11 Wastelander.

<Oku02>

I found the stats for the characters!

• Strength: 4
  • Perception: 7
  • Endurance: 6
  • Charisma: 5
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Agility: 5
  • Luck: 7
Lucy

• Strength: 5
  • Perception: 6
  • Endurance: 7
  • Charisma: 7
  • Intelligence: 4
  • Agility: 7
  • Luck: 4
The Ghoul

• Strength: 7
  • Perception: 6
  • Endurance: 6
  • Charisma: 5
  • Intelligence: 4
  • Agility: 7
  • Luck: 5
Maximus

I watched more of the series. It's honestly not bad. 7-8/10. I will admit there are normie fan service stuff going but it's honestly not bad. We are never going to get fallout 1 or 2 type of story. We saw a little bit of
cannibalism
. The tone of the story isn't going to be really serious all the time. It's always going to be a little quirky like the Bethesda version of the Fallout game. I am looking forward to season 2.

If this is fallout 5, the brotherhood must have destroyed the institute in Fallout 4. The prydwen was intact and they showed it, meaning it wasn't destroyed.

I hope next season we see aliens too, they hinted in the Fallout 3 DLC that aliens were responsible for the planet nuking itself but now it seems like the vault owners did it themselves... maybe it's a combination of both

Back