Famous Dana White quote about Ben Askren

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2019-7-5_10-4-54.jpeg

Still cracks me up to this day.
People are loving Askren nowadays because his fight with Lawler was actually entertaining. But go back and watch some of his fights, even though they end up being TKOs they are a complete snooze fest. Lets hope his UFC run continues being entertaining and not a Jon Fitch 2.0

"I'd rather watch flies fuck"

Since that tweet he has gotten rid of the GOAT Flyweight for Askren and tried to eliminate the entire Flyweight division. So I guess he hates Flyweights fighting more than flies fucking.

Dana will watch flies fuck as long as they create buzz.

Everyone that isn’t on his payroll is the Antichrist.

you would think people know that by know.

He bashed Fedor for years, when he was close to signing him, he said nothing but good about him.

He called Cyborg Wanderlei in a dress and that she was a cheater, soon as he signs her, she's the best.

Es Normal.

The only reason Ben’s fight was not boring was because of Robbie and Herb Dean.

He wasnt wrong, this is when ben was on his boring venture in bellator. Fights were a yawnfest

Ben has finished a lot of his last fights.

Remember Dana has also said women would never fight in the UFC ever.

clown-dana.jpg

against total cans, Ben can just sit there and hold the legs down

put him up against a killer like Robbie, and well we saw what happened

fight with Masvidal can go either way

View attachment 610781
People are loving Askren nowadays because his fight with Lawler was actually entertaining. But go back and watch some of his fights, even though they end up being TKOs they are a complete snooze fest.
Yeah. No shit his fights are often uneventful. Because his opponents have nothing for him. Aside from Lawler, the last guy to even put Askren in danger was Lyman Good.

Although, if you think all of his fights are snoozefests, you might be a moron. Since leaving Bellator, he's had 8 fights. Six of those fights ended in the first round. Such boring.

Since that tweet he has gotten rid of the GOAT Flyweight for Askren and tried to eliminate the entire Flyweight division. So I guess he hates Flyweights fighting more than flies fucking.
HA! Solid pick up. The irony is strong with that. Nothing would be better than Askren getting the title, winning a controversial decision then retiring and rustling his jim-jims like Georgie Boy.

"You beat him off"

MM was a pain in his ass, so no surprise there.

View attachment 610781

Still cracks me up to this day.
People are loving Askren nowadays because his fight with Lawler was actually entertaining. But go back and watch some of his fights, even though they end up being TKOs they are a complete snooze fest. Lets hope his UFC run continues being entertaining and not a Jon Fitch 2.0

I don't see his run right now in the UFC being a snoozefest because every fighter he fights from here on in will be a high level fighter.

He was fighting cans and dominating them. He ain't dominating anyone in top 5 I'm the UFC

you would think people know that by know.

He bashed Fedor for years, when he was close to signing him, he said nothing but good about him.

He called Cyborg Wanderlei in a dress and that she was a cheater, soon as he signs her, she's the best.

Es Normal.
yeah, he says all kinds of shit.

"Plain and pimple fuk the Flies"

Back