Media Fans are not happy with Izzy's behavior

Adamant__

More Blood, More Tracks
@Brown
Reaction score
And rightfully so. What the hell was that man...

i1.png

i2.png

And his Instagram video’s caption is ”How u African n u can’t say the n word”

He was clearly baiting him to say the word like a kid. Appreciate his skills as a fighter but shit like this is why he is so disliked. No need for any of this, this fight will sell well without any of this nonsense.

i.png

And rightfully so. What the hell was that man...

i1.png

i2.png

And yet Izzy has 10's of thousands of people interacting with his posts

His online engagement is one the highest in the UFC

The interest for their potential fight is already incredibly high. And it will only grow once there is an official announcement

Hate him or love him you are paying attention

Adesanya is out here playing 4D chess while y'all playing tic-tac-toe

Last edited:
Yeah, majority of comments on the YouTube videos of the interview are negative as well
But I feel like fans here and on YouTube videos always hate on him but then at the press conferences he still gets a lot of applause. I think casual type of fans just like him more because of his antics and stuff whereas people who follower closer don't really like him as much

And yet Izzy has 10's of thousands of people interacting with his posts

His online engagement is one the highest in the UFC

The interest for their potential fight is already incredibly high. And it will only grow once there is an official announcement

Adesanya is out here paying 3D chess while y'all playering tic-tac-toe
That's even more embarrassing. He's very popular, he doesn't need to do any of this. Dricus said he will be the first Africa residing champion (nothing wrong with that because none of the African champions live in Africa) and mfer got obsessed with that and still tries to prove a point.

That's even more embarrassing. He's very popular, he doesn't need to do any of this. Dricus said he will be the first Africa residing champion (nothing wrong with that because none of the African champions live in Africa) and mfer got obsessed with that and still tries to prove a point.

He also implied that they weren't African. But yea let's conveniently forget that part to fit the anti-Izzy narrative

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back