Fans Booing Nate Diaz in older fights

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
They're showing a lot of his old fights and during the Marcus Davis fight the crowd is booing Nate and chanting "Diaz Sucks".

My how things have changed for the Diaz brothers image ever since the Conor fight, especially Nate.
Crazy to think there was ever a time where Nate wasn't a fan favourite.

uh-no-boo-urns.gif

Without Conor, I really don't think Khabib nor Nate would've been as big of stars as they are now. But it wasn't like Nick or Nate was an unpopular fighter either, but they've been around.

With that said, I liked Nate much more before he turned full diva. His win over Kurt is still to this day my favourite Nate Diaz win.

He got booed for missing weight. I don't think he has been the heel. Back in the day it's either hit or miss with him. It's just people choosing a side.

Yeah it's funny that people were hating on Nick / Nate for years and giving their fans shit. Oooh they smoke weed, oooh they aren't articulate.

Yeah stfu.

Same people practicing their lisp and mean mugging in the mirror nowadays rofl.

Last edited:
They're showing a lot of his old fights and during the Marcus Davis fight the crowd is booing Nate and chanting "Diaz Sucks".
Marcus Davis? The Irish Hand Grenade? In Boston? Yeah, of course Nate's getting booed.

Sad booing Nate, who brought war to the cage and always came to win.
I mean, he was a disrespectful wannabe, so..

The two most honest prize fighters in the business.
When honesty doesn't equal truth, it's not as admirable. It's like how a sociopath can beat a lie detector cuz they truly believe their own bullshit. Just like how the Diaz's have filled themselves with delusion that think is true

My how things have changed for the Diaz brothers image ever since the Conor fight, especially Nate.
Diaz Bros have always been great viewing. Warrior spirit.

The people that booed are intelligence impaired, so fuck 'em. Ignorant bastards!!

giphy.gif

Marcus Davis? The Irish Hand Grenade? In Boston? Yeah, of course Nate's getting booed.
Wannabe? Who or what did he want to be?

I mean, he was a disrespectful wannabe, so..

When honesty doesn't equal truth, it's not as admirable. It's like how a sociopath can beat a lie detector cuz they truly believe their own bullshit. Just like how the Diaz's have filled themselves with delusion that think is true

Who or what did he want to be?

he knocked conor off his perch and did the whole world a favor, so he's to be thanked for that. but other than that, him and conor have had the same sorts of fans really.

Nate had something like 6 or 7 UFC main events before the 1st Conor fight Bro.

Back